Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy birthday Ling Ling 馃尯馃コ馃帀馃尭

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
馃挄馃巰馃尫馃巿 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 馃挄 馃巿馃巰馃尫
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL LING LING!

Joanne,
Your little girl is so gorgeous.
Beautiful birthday pictures. Wishing the birthday girl (and her siblings) a very special day!

(If I remember correctly this is your babies 6th Birthday???
Hugs

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
馃挄馃巰馃尫馃巿 HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! 馃挄 馃巿馃巰馃尫
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEAUTIFUL LING LING!

Joanne,
Your little girl is so gorgeous.
Beautiful birthday pictures. Wishing the birthday girl (and her siblings) a very special day!

(If I remember correctly this is your babies 6th Birthday???
Hugs
You have the best memory, Paulann! I had to look up Ling鈥檚 birthday to figure out her age.
Thanku soo much for the bday wishe鈥檚 鉂も潳鉂

Premium Member
Paulann & Abella
You have the best memory, Paulann! I had to look up Ling鈥檚 birthday to figure out her age.
Thanku soo much for the bday wishe鈥檚 鉂も潳鉂
Joanne
I have selective memory. LOL
My granddaughter set my iPhone to remind me at 6:00 pm daily to brush Abellas teeth. It can be annoying as it shows up on all my Apple devises - but it does help me remember.

I don't know how you keep all the balls in the air that you do....Three perfectly groomed fluffs, your business, your parents.......You are one amazing lady!
馃槆

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Joanne
I have selective memory. LOL
My granddaughter set my iPhone to remind me at 6:00 pm daily to brush Abellas teeth. It can be annoying as it shows up on all my Apple devises - but it does help me remember.

I don't know how you keep all the balls in the air that you do....Three perfectly groomed fluffs, your business, your parents.......You are one amazing lady!
馃槆
i have reminders everywhere, lol. Your not alone. xxxx

Registered
Kathy & Pipper
Happy Birthday pretty girl. I bet Mommy spoiled you today.

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
Happy birthday sweetie. She is adorable. I have to give you credit for the long ears. I have to keep Casper's trimmed or he ends up sticking them into something.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Happy birthday sweetie. She is adorable. I have to give you credit for the long ears. I have to keep Casper's trimmed or he ends up sticking them into something.
Thanks Walter 馃挋
I actually cut up a bunch of socks and made headbands to keep her hair back. Works like a charm!

Super Moderator
Thanks Walter 馃挋
I actually cut up a bunch of socks and made headbands to keep her hair back. Works like a charm!
When his ears were longer, once he ate kibble and chewed the kibble into his hair, yuck. That was just before a vet appointment that evening.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
When his ears were longer, once he ate kibble and chewed the kibble into his hair, yuck. That was just before a vet appointment that evening.
Believe me, i know. Try having a poop eating machine with the long ears 馃う馃徎鈥嶁檧锔

Super Moderator
Reactions: maddysmom
1 - 20 of 33 Posts