Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
Happy, Happy Birthday Ling-Ling from Kitzel & Lisel! You are such a beauty!

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Happy, Happy Birthday Ling-Ling from Kitzel & Lisel! You are such a beauty!
Thanks Cuzzies and Awntie Sandi.
Sandi...everything ok. I haven鈥檛 seen you around much?

Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
Joanne---I have started meds for my tremor---typing is sometimes almost impossible. It does help but not quite enough. My neurologist upped my dose so we will see how that goes. I do check in lots---just can't be as active as before. I have had to stop grooming Lisi & Kitzi --too dangerous now. Even washing & doing my hair has been difficult. I am grateful for days that are better than others. Thank you for asking.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Joanne---I have started meds for my tremor---typing is sometimes almost impossible. It does help but not quite enough. My neurologist upped my dose so we will see how that goes. I do check in lots---just can't be as active as before. I have had to stop grooming Lisi & Kitzi --too dangerous now. Even washing & doing my hair has been difficult. I am grateful for days that are better than others. Thank you for asking.
I鈥檓 so sorry, Sandi. I didn鈥檛 know you were struggling so much with the tremors. I understand the difficulty you must have. My mom鈥檚 tremors can be crippling some days. I鈥檒l be keeping you in my thoughts, positive thoughts 馃檹馃徎 for you.

Super Moderator
Walter & Casper with Lucky (forever in my heart).
I am so sorry your problems have progressed like that.

Reactions: maddysmom

Registered
Happy Birthday Ling Ling!馃尰馃尭馃尲
Joanne, she is so beautiful!

Registered
Happy belated birthday! She is adorable and her coat is beautiful!

21 - 28 of 28 Posts