Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pipers once beautiful silky gorgeous coat is now matting up :(
The texture is different too. She is 9 months old and this began like 2 days ago. Today is BAD.
Bad news is I got rid of my groomer because she was not being very nice to the dogs...I could tell by their reaction and now my smaller baby is literally afraid of the brush. I found a new groomer but she is booked until jan!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Pipers once beautiful silky gorgeous coat is now matting up :(
The texture is different too. She is 9 months old and this began like 2 days ago. Today is BAD.
Bad news is I got rid of my groomer because she was not being very nice to the dogs...I could tell by their reaction and now my smaller baby is literally afraid of the brush. I found a new groomer but she is booked until jan!
Well then you're going to have to do your best at keeping her brushed. Better find some Cowbot Magic. Just put the brush near her without doing anything and work your way to brushing and removing those pesky mats. It's back to brushing 101. I'm so sorry this has happened, but a nasty groomer is the last thing you want or need.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Oh no not the dreaded coat change!!

I am so sorry that your little baby is scared of the brush. I sure hope you can help her through this!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts