Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well we finally found our furbaby! He's a year and nine months and is the sweetest, smartest little guy! I tried to post his picture but can't seem to figure this out
If anyone can give me some pointers, I'd appreciate it! I'm so happy we found him!!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Congrats on your furbaby!!! For instructions on posting pics look at the top nav bar underneath where banner ads are located. You'll see "How to Post Pics". If you have questions, just let us know!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Sep 14 2005, 05:39 PM
Congrats on your furbaby!!!  For instructions on posting pics look at the top nav bar underneath where banner ads are located. You'll see "How to Post Pics". If you have questions, just let us know!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99588
[/QUOTE]

Actually, I tried following the directions to "how to have an image show up in your post" and have uploaded 2 pics into the gallery but when it says to "right click ont he image and select Copy Image Location" that option doesn't show up for me! I've been playing around with it and am just getting a little frustrated
Hope I can figure this out soon!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Originally posted by LadysMom@Sep 14 2005, 06:07 PM
I'm sure there's story that comes with him, too. We'd love to hear it!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99601
[/QUOTE]

Well, actually there is! The woman who had him also had a smaller dog (don't know what kind) that actually used to bully him, as she put it. It came down to the fact that Scooby was very sweet & she didn't want him to be unhappy. She didn't really want to give him up but knew she had to. We drove abou 40 min. to go see him and she had told us that he was very shy. Well when we met him, he immediately came to me wagging his tail, up on my bent knee & kissed me! Then he checked out my husband & kissed his hand. I guess we passed! She told us that he didn't bark, was not left alone, didn't really play with toys but was very sweet & no trouble at all. We were sold.

My husband took him to the vet the next morning to get him checked out & get his updated shots. Well, we've found out that he [/B]does bark, loves his toy star that squeeks, and is very loveable! He loves walks and does this funny thing with his paws that looks like clapping!
He still cowers a little, but is getting better. And yes . . . he has ended up sleeping in our bed like our other furbaby used to. It was the only way he'd sleep through the night! What a blessing he is!

Hopefully I can get some help to post his pic - if not he's in the gallery. What a good boy you are Scooby!!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
What a cutie pie!

·
Registered
1,800 Posts
Originally posted by ahappystamper+Sep 14 2005, 12:51 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Sep 14 2005, 05:39 PM
Congrats on your furbaby!!!  For instructions on posting pics look at the top nav bar underneath where banner ads are located. You'll see "How to Post Pics". If you have questions, just let us know!!

Actually, I tried following the directions to "how to have an image show up in your post" and have uploaded 2 pics into the gallery but when it says to "right click ont he image and select Copy Image Location" that option doesn't show up for me! I've been playing around with it and am just getting a little frustrated
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99593
[/B][/QUOTE]
That is the same thing happening to me. I can get them in the gallery but not i the post.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by kab+Sep 14 2005, 01:29 PM-->
Originally posted by [email protected] 14 2005, 12:51 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Kallie/Catcher's Mom
@Sep 14 2005, 05:39 PM

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99593

[/QUOTE]
That is the same thing happening to me. I can get them in the gallery but not i the post.

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=99629
[/B][/QUOTE]
What browser do you guys use? Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, etc?

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Awwww Congratulations!! He really is a cutie!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts