But thankfully the little guy still acknowledges Mommy

View attachment 86429

View attachment 86430

View attachment 86431

Daddy finding this all very amusing :angry:

View attachment 86432

Mia telling Daddy, all her heartfelt secrets :wub:

View attachment 86433

And this one, I must admit, I love :wub:, Mia's expression, yup we're with our Daddy, our bellies our full, you washed our face, took us for walks, and now yup, it's Daddy time.
View attachment 86434

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
That is too much! :HistericalSmiley:

Mia looks like such a daddys girl. Those last two pictures are truely priceless! It's a good thing you have you're little boy that knows you still exist! :blush: lol

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
I love it! Mia is such a little ham! I can't believe how much they have grown up - its seems like just yesterday you were worried about their neuter/spay!

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Cute pictures and I feel your pain. :huh:
I thought this only went on at our house. When the girls are around their dad I'm invisible! They can't hear me or see me. I lost Zoey and Tess to their daddy a long time ago but Emy was a die hard mom fan, well...... my husband now has 3 dogs and I still don't have one. :w00t:
What's up with this anyway? :blink: LOL

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought this only went on at our house. When the girls are around their dad I'm invisible! They can't hear me or see me. I lost Zoey and Tess to their daddy a long time ago but Emy was a die hard mom fan, well...... my husband now has 3 dogs and I still don't have one. :w00t:
Not sure what is up with that at all :(, thank you for your condulences, LOL. One thing I did notice, is when we were at the vets office for their annuals, Mia was done, her Daddy was holding her, Leo was on the table, and the vet and I were discussing Leo, Mia whimpered for me :(, I spun on my heels, scooped her out of Daddy's arms, and continued the conversation with the vet :)

But to the kids especially Mia, their Daddy, created the earth, moon and stars, i yi yi.

I love it! Mia is such a little ham! I can't believe how much they have grown up - its seems like just yesterday you were worried about their neuter/spay!

Erin, isn't it the darn truth. It does seem like yesterday I was a complete spaz, the longer the vet wanted to hold off on their operations, and I remember calling her telling her, "look, Leo is starting to put on cologne, IT'S TIME :w00t:

Thank you everyone for your understanding :) and sweet comments, as I type this, Miss Mia is on my lap, giving lots of kisses, but only because I am trying to have a bite to eat. Oh she's a sly one :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh what sweet photos.:wub::wub: See in our house mommy usually does the face and butt washing, the brushing, the cleaning up after in addition to the loving...but daddy just does the tug of war, the wrestling, the smooching and the funny sounds not that stuff they want to squirm out of our arms from. That's why daddy's top dog in our house at times too. But so happy to have a DH who adores Tyler that it really doesn't matter (much). :blush:

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Aww...IMHO...You need to experience the love of a little boy. You don't call them "Mama's boys" for nothin'!! :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Aww...IMHO...You need to experience the love of a little boy. You don't call them "Mama's boys" for nothin'!! :wub:
lol...yep! :thumbsup:

Christine those moments are sooooo precious!!! You captured the true love and adoration of all three of them. What moments to treasure. :wub:

I kind of know how you feel. I sometimes get the feeling when I pick up Zoe at my mom and dad's house after work, that she would rather stay with them. But when all of us are together and something frightens her or she's unsure, it's still mommy she looks for.:thumbsup: I bet it's the same thing with your two babies.

·
Premium Member
24,174 Posts
awwww I loved every picture, reminds me of my my girls:wub: what's with daddy's:unsure:my girls love sitting on daddy's lap, and then they stare at me:huh:

·
Registered
1,387 Posts
Its funny how the animals "chose their human' I like to think its because I torchure them with baths and grooming. Steve definitely is the spoiler

Steve's animals :Smokeybones ( his horse), Both mini's Flashdance & Sundance
FooFoo & CeeCee (Both Persian cats prefer him- unless its foodtime)
Katie ( the Sheltie), Mimi and Emma

My animals: Twinkle & JilliBean and My filly Tenn Walker Sweetie

·
Registered
568 Posts
Awwww very sweet pictures. They are adorable. It's not like that in my house tho. LOL. It's all about mommy. My hubs gets a bit jealous. lol

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Its funny how the animals "chose their human' I like to think its because I torchure them with baths and grooming. Steve definitely is the spoiler

Steve's animals :Smokeybones ( his horse), Both mini's Flashdance & Sundance
FooFoo & CeeCee (Both Persian cats prefer him- unless its foodtime)
Katie ( the Sheltie), Mimi and Emma

My animals: Twinkle & JilliBean and My filly Tenn Walker Sweetie
Thank you everyone for your sweet comments and glad I am not alone :). Oh yes, hubby is the biggest toy the kids have. I hear rattiling in the kitchen, the babies fly in there, I say to hubby, "What are you doing???", He says, I'm giving them a treat, I say...make them sit first...next thing I hear, is crunch crunch crunch, not a peap from Dear Daddy.

Yup, I do all the bathing, feeding, and of course love them to the moon, and thankfully Mia does sleep on my right shoulder :), Leo, when he has had enough of Mommy's moving, he dives right into his cave bed, I can almost here him shut the light out in there, saying, "Night all".

But yep, Daddy is the biggest toy they own :).

·
Registered
574 Posts
Not sure what is up with that at all :(, thank you for your condulences, LOL. One thing I did notice, is when we were at the vets office for their annuals, Mia was done, her Daddy was holding her, Leo was on the table, and the vet and I were discussing Leo, Mia whimpered for me :(, I spun on my heels, scooped her out of Daddy's arms, and continued the conversation with the vet :)

But to the kids especially Mia, their Daddy, created the earth, moon and stars, i yi yi.

Erin, isn't it the darn truth. It does seem like yesterday I was a complete spaz, the longer the vet wanted to hold off on their operations, and I remember calling her telling her, "look, Leo is starting to put on cologne, IT'S TIME :w00t:

Thank you everyone for your understanding :) and sweet comments, as I type this, Miss Mia is on my lap, giving lots of kisses, but only because I am trying to have a bite to eat. Oh she's a sly one :wub:
LOL..love the "starting to put on cologne" comment :))) YES, my house is the same, excpet for my SA girlie, but she doesn't count, it's a sickness she can't help it :) But Ritzy is the worst. she hides around her Daddy's legs and peeks out, avoiding me LOL. I told him, he CANNOT ever come to a dog show with me :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts