·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i'm sorry but was my thread a little "off" .. just wanted to share the news but seems like rarely anyone wants to celebrate with me :(

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
I went to the website to vote for Max - but I can't figure out how to find him and how to vote!!! Do I have to Join something??? It said I had to log on to leave a comment.

Give me more info and I'll be glad to vote for him!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I didn't see your post yesterday :( I would've celebrated with you :party: :D

and I need help voting too... I can't find where to do that at

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I went to the website to vote for Max - but I can't figure out how to find him and how to vote!!! Do I have to Join something??? It said I had to log on to leave a comment.

Pat, I didn't have to log in or join anything. There should be a listing of the contestants and I clicked on the box for Max. I reloaded the page to get the security code to come up, so, my vote would go through. Hope that helps. :)

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

ah the site is a bit tricky .. you'll need to click on any different dog picture in the group and than you'll see a voting list to the right of the screen

hope this helps and thank you :blush:

I didn't see your thread yesterday. :(

I just voted for Max! I love his photo and his bio, he's adorable! Gooo Max!!! :chili: :chili:
thank you so much! i must be too sensitive and take things the wrong way :blush: excuse me for my emotions shown above

I figured it out! :D

I had to click on a different dogs picture and the option to vote came up on the left hand side.
yup thank you for your vote :)

Pat, I didn't have to log in or join anything. There should be a listing of the contestants and I clicked on the box for Max. I reloaded the page to get the security code to come up, so, my vote would go through. Hope that helps. :)
thanks! ... you explained it way better than I did above!

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Wasn't really on SM this weekend so just voted now. Is it only one vote or one a day?? The only tricky part for me was the security code. Where do they come up with those stupid words and combo of letters. :blink:I could hardly read it.:angry: Max is so cute. Hope he wins.:chili:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Ok, I DID IT! I voted for Max! Good luck.

Sue, I see what you mean by that code - I couldn't read the first one at all and had to ask for another try, LOL. :blush:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
I was just reading in Max's bio that he likes to watch t.v. That's so cute. :wub: Can I vote only once during this contest? Or, can I vote daily?

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
sorry i've been able to skim the forum but been in such a hurry and never replied
thank you everyone for supporting Max :wub: group one (Max's group) voting is now closed but ... guess what

:w00t: MINNIE made the cut also! didn't find out until yesterday

please vote for her and thanks in advance
Metromix Atlanta's Cutest Dog Contest 2010: Group Two | Photo 1/26 | Metromix Atlanta

and of course i voted for the shelter challenge :thumbsup:
oh i really don't know how many times you can vote for this contest ... i think it's once every 24 hours .

1 - 20 of 20 Posts