Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I want to share my experiences. My maltese, hanzo, had been itchy for more than a year. He had been struggled a lot with his itchy problems and I have tried many things to soothe him but it seems the problems are still there.

I found by accidentally Hokamix product which is Homakix Forte and am very satisfied with the results. After giving Hanzo Hokamix for almost 3 months, I really see the results. His ithcy problems are almost gone. I rarely see him scratch anymore. The unconvenience of this product is Hanzo has tear stain from this product. I think I will continue giving him hokamix till the product is finished. Then I am pretty sure his tearstains will be gone.

For those who use this product might give some comments pls in order to help others who have maltese suffered from itchy problems.

So I hope this can help you guys whose maltese has itchy problems.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
where exactly is he itching?
Well he's scratching everywhere. I took him to my vet and the vet didn't not fine any mites or fleas, etc. He had problems with his ears before due to raw food that I gave him before.

He had kind of bacteries that I don't recall the name in his ears and my vet gave him antibiotics and the problems are solved but not the itching problems all over his body. So I heard about this product and gave it a try and it did work (already 3 months based on daily dosage to Hanzo)

Just thought that I wanna share my experiences with others here whose maltese suffers from the same problems like those of Hanzo.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts