Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did it. I had Emma's hair cut off this past weekend. DH has been begging me to cut it. He thinks she is miserable w/longer hair. I beg to differ LOL. I love her longer. So for Father's Day I decided to give DH what he wanted and get Emma's hair cut for summer. She seems to like it but I miss it long. What do you think? And please be honest!

BTW...found out my groomer is leaving me. We have been using the grooming manager @ Petsmart for the last 7 years. (Bijou went to her prior to me getting B&E). She is phenomenal. B&E are like her babies. Well she broke the news that come September she'll be grooming @ the Petsmart in Soho. So all you NYC malt owners, if you are looking for a groomer in the fall in NYC let me know!

Ok so on to the photos.

This is Emma's before pic.

And with her new summer cut

DH and I did yardwork yesterday so we had the pups outside with us. As you know we have bald eagles and hawks so they can't have free run of the yard but they do enjoy being outside in their xpen watching us plant and pull weeds.

And what photo op would be complete without Benny :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Thanks everyone! Yup it'll just take some getting used too. She actually looks like a little lamb now. Yet another new nickname "Emma Lamb."

She does look happier though doesn't she?! Such a tomboy...she loves her short hair!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
I can't choose which I like better, but I do like that you kept her face long. She looks so cute!!! :wub::wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.