Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I absolutely love my dog. She was my saving grace after having to put my beloved Maltese, Tucker, to sleep. She is the most healthy, funloving, dedicated Maltese my family or I have ever had. I've posted on here before regarding how large she actually was, but no one believed me. She is not a Bijon, nor a Coton de Tulear, but a full-blooded, registered Maltese who is a Giantess. If I can get the picture to load, you'll see what I'm talking about. I've gotten one e-mail previously regarding an available female in my area(Dallas/Ft. Worth) (I'm sorry, being a school teacher, I haven't had much time to respond), but I'm still interested for this summer, possibly next summer. Anyway, I love my dog, she's been lost once (returned by the grace of God) and means the WORLD to me. I love her and would love to have someone to keep her company. Thank you for listening to my babbling.

XO,
Lexie's Mom (aka Sarah)

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WARM WELCOMES!

Can't wait to see your baby's picture. What's her name? Lexie? I'm sorry about Tucker. They just run away with your heart.
How many lbs is she? SO MANY UNANSWERED QUESTIONS!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
im so glad you're happy.
and i've met a "giant" maltese once. he was 15 lbs and ADORABLE! it was awesome seeing him because he had all the maltese qualities that are huge....like those big black eyes

i cant wait to see pics.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts