Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His ashes are STILL on the mantle. I've never left my doggies ashes there that long. I can't seem to put him with the others. I feel like a freak.

But I'm not the only freak, so is LBB. We both miss him sooooo much.

I swear, LBB still looks for him. He's crazy. So am I, as I think of him daily. Every time I open their bedroom door, I can still see BBH running in, with LBB running behind, following his brother, making it through the gate, before it closes.

I miss my Big Butt Henry with Mommy:

Here's when my baby passed: http://spoiledmaltese.com/forum/71-memorials/99862-my-henry-has-gone-heaven.html

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Oh honey, I so know how you feel. I lost Duke (my black lab/shepherd) and my cat Jackson last year and I have both of their ashes, and tons of photos, etc. on the mantel in our bedroom. I know I'll take 'my shrine to them' down eventually, but I still blow a kiss to them each day ... I miss them so!!

Big HUGz!! Jules

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Debbie, bless you. They remain with us forever, and the missing them never goes away, just want to give you a hug.

Love you Debbie.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Deb -- Henry was a very, very special boy and he's lucky to have found you. He had happy days with you and LBB. I think all of us miss some more than others. Hugs to you, gf.

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,703 Posts
When they enter or lives WE are changed FOREVER!
:grouphug::grouphug:

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
Deb, your precious Henry has held a special place in our hearts as well. How I loved reading his stories and seeing his photos. He sure got to live the good-life once he found his way to you!

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
I have this written in my Bible "GOD GIVES US MEMORIES SO THAT WE MIGHT HAVE ROSES IN DECEMBER" Your Henry was and still is a great joy to you. I love the picture of the two of you. Henry will never be forgotten.
We still have Muffy's ashes on the desk and his picture as the wallpaper on our office computer.

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
All the beautiful memories of Henry will live on in your heart and spirit forever. Our Bichon's ashes are in our living room on the end table (in an urn) and will remain there forever. It brings me comfort that he's still so close. He will always be in my heart. Hugs to you.

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
It's always so hard on that day we know they went to the bridge. Just give LBB a great big hug for Henry. It will be 3 years for one of mine and I still have her ashes with her sweater, leash and my favorite picture of her in a glass cabinet in plan view. So I guess we're both freaks.

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
It is so hard to lose our little friends/babies. My Sophie died just over a year ago too. It is still hard to talk about. :crying: she is buried at my old house, I used to talk to her in the garden, and took Lola and introduced them, sat with her for a while. It didn't like leaving the old house with her buried there. :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts