Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone,

I just want to reintroduce myself because it's been awhile since I visited the forum. I changed computers and lost my log on info... blah, blah, blah... Anyhows, I'm back now.

Back in 2004, I saw a tiny maltese in Audrey's Boutique in Spokane, Washington. Her name is Lacey and she stole my sock and my heart. After meeting Lacey, I just had to have a maltese dog. My husband, Kevin, thought that I had lost my mind when I first told him what I wanted. Even though I got my first maltese, Tuffy, over Kevin's objections; he's totally dedicated now. We are both members of the Spokane Kennel Club and he supports me with all my dog show events.

I was recently presented with my dream show dog from Cindy Jones of Senoj Maltese, in Warden, Washington. He is so special to me. I just love him. We will be hitting the show road, on a small scale, this summer. We recently, showed at the Eprhata-Moses Lake Kennel Club Dog Show in Moses Lake, Washington and had a great time.

Our next show is this weekend in Spokane, Washington. If anyone would be interested in coming to the show to watch, it is a huge entry with a 4 point major for the females. It would be a good show to see. The maltese start a 1pm. I would love to meet you.

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts
Hi Michele!! Glad to see you back here!!

How is sweet Maggie doing? SOO glad you got your show baby! I wish we were going to Pacific Rim but it's the same weekend as Comic Con in San Diego and my kids want to go to Comic con so... we're doing that instead. and Evergreen is the day my kids go back to school so again, can't go!!

And whoa a 4 pt major? That is awesome for that part of the country!

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, everyone.

Stacy, Maggie is doing great. She's a little fat right now though, like her mom. LOL!

I'm disappointed I won't be seeing you and Marina up in the Northwest anytime soon. Have fun at Comic-Con.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Welcome back, Michele!!!:chili: Good luck at the show. Rascal looks great.

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Welcome back to SM! I was wondering where you went.

I would love info on the show this weekend -- I've never been to one, and I live in Spokane. PM me any info on it if you can. :)

·
Registered
89 Posts
Hello Everyone,

I just want to reintroduce myself because it's been awhile since I visited the forum. I changed computers and lost my log on info... blah, blah, blah... Anyhows, I'm back now.

Back in 2004, I saw a tiny maltese in Audrey's Boutique in Spokane, Washington. Her name is Lacey and she stole my sock and my heart. After meeting Lacey, I just had to have a maltese dog. My husband, Kevin, thought that I had lost my mind when I first told him what I wanted. Even though I got my first maltese, Tuffy, over Kevin's objections; he's totally dedicated now. We are both members of the Spokane Kennel Club and he supports me with all my dog show events.

I was recently presented with my dream show dog from Cindy Jones of Senoj Maltese, in Warden, Washington. He is so special to me. I just love him. We will be hitting the show road, on a small scale, this summer. We recently, showed at the Eprhata-Moses Lake Kennel Club Dog Show in Moses Lake, Washington and had a great time.

Our next show is this weekend in Spokane, Washington. If anyone would be interested in coming to the show to watch, it is a huge entry with a 4 point major for the females. It would be a good show to see. The maltese start a 1pm. I would love to meet you.
Your boy looks nice, what is his pedigree? You will do well with Cindy as your mentor, she was mine many moon's ago. Good luck at the show's. I will be at Pacific and Evergreen.

Char

·
Registered
197 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Your boy looks nice, what is his pedigree? You will do well with Cindy as your mentor, she was mine many moon's ago. Good luck at the show's. I will be at Pacific and Evergreen.

Char
Thank you, Char. I feel lucky to have Cindy as my mentor. She's wonderful. Rascal is by CH Senoj's Quick Paws x Senoj's Hotty, She's My Bad. His four generation pedigree is on my website. I look forward to seeing you again at Pacific and Evergreen.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Thank you, Char. I feel lucky to have Cindy as my mentor. She's wonderful. Rascal is by CH Senoj's Quick Paws x Senoj's Hotty, She's My Bad. His four generation pedigree is on my website. I look forward to seeing you again at Pacific and Evergreen.
I know you will do good, Joey is the proud grandad of Rascal!
Hugs, Char

·
Premium Member
12,783 Posts

Char
I'm going to miss not going to Pacific Rim this summer! it's one of my fave show. And Evergreen is the day my kids go back to school so that's a no go also :(

1 - 17 of 17 Posts