Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,968 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Oh its been ages since I have been able to post on here on a regular basis. I have been working two jobs and have just finished my certificate in Childrens Services, so hopefully I will be around a whole lot more now, so I look forward to seeing all your beautiful babies.

Here are some of my two, more of Murphy, some of Milly have disappeared from my computer...will have to track them down. Hopefully I remember how to do this.

Murph snuggling with Millys camel.

My little cousin Alex thought the lid/hat to her giant potato head would suit Murph.

Just sitting around.

Heard the word 'bath' and ran to hide...

Popping out to check if I was still waiting

Do you think acting cute will get me out of having a bath?

Mill looking like a bit of a boof head...she loves playing out the back with Buster.

Ready to play fetch

The terrible two.

My Aunty came to stay for a week and brought her two boys over, Milly and Murph didnt go much on sharing their house, but were relatively well behaved. Murphy did his best to avoid Tommy and JD (not dressed), I am sure Murphy thinks he is a real boy.

Thanks for looking. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
It's been way too long. Congrats on your Certificate. :chili::chili: So I guess you haven't posted in a long time so you could save up THE cutest photos of your two. :wub::wub:Not fair.:HistericalSmiley: Don't tell me they're always that cute.:w00t: Just loved the pix and I would think Murphy might never get a bath with that cute plea. Love the Potato Head hat...a perfect fit.:smrofl: Mil is looking at you saying "Whats a boof head?" and if those are the terrible two, I want some. Loved your aunt's fluffs too...how perfect. A great head tilt on JD too.:thumbsup: Happy you're back.:grouphug:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Congratulations on the certificate in Children Services. My hat is off to you. :flowers: Great photos! I love the potato head and Auntie Kat camel photos of Murphy. Murphy is adorable in the pawprint tent bed! Love the upside down hangin' out pic. :wub: Milly sure is having a grand time outdoors. Great photo of the whole gang. So nice that your aunty has Maltese, too!

·
Premium Member
11,148 Posts
I've missed seeing Milly & Murphy. They're as adorable as ever.:wub: Love the pictures. Glad things are settling down for you & congrats on getting your certificate.:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
My goodness, you have been busy!!!! Congrats!!

And we're glad you're back here where you belong! Love the pics of Murph hiding - just way too cute!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Your babies are cutie patooties!! So glad to see you post pics of your little lovies. Congrats on your accomplishment too!

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
It's SO nice to see you and the M's again!!!!! I've always adored your two and these pictures gave me the perfect dose of Milly and Murphy! Great pics!!!

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
You've been so busy!! It's good to 'see' you again- and Murphy and Milly too- They're just as adorable and sweet looking as ever!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
What wonderful photos...Especially love the ones of Murphy trying to hide. Your fluffs are adorable. Congratulations on your certificate.:aktion033:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
loved every single pic , but the fist one sleeping holding his toy precious ! ur fluffs are beautiful , u must share more pics!

·
Premium Member
15,201 Posts
awwh SUPER DUPER ADORABLE pictures!!!!!!!!!

the "Popping out to check if I was still waiting" must be my fave AWWWWWh I saw it in fb before and went melting. I went melting again when seeing it here <3 LOVE it

Thanks so much for sharing. Please give them my kisses!

hugs
Kat

1 - 19 of 19 Posts