Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been pretty cold here, lately. My DH had the thermostat on 65! :thmbdn: I turned it up when he wasn't looking.:yahoo: No wonder my girls get chilly. Here they are wearing their new hoodies. It's going to be a long winter...:smilie_tischkante:

IMG_0872.jpg Wook at dat chickmunk, Wose. He's all puffed up. I'm so gwad we don't wiv outside. "Me too, Wilwy."

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
soooo cute :wub: I love your two girls also, and they're so pretty in pink :wub:

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you for your sweet compliments. I just love to see them stand up like that and look out the window. :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
What is it with men and the thermostat?! Drives me nuts. Us poor women are always left to freeze in the house LOL!

I just adore your girls. They look precious in their matching pink sweatshirts!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
I don't blame you for turning it up! Brr!!

Maybe your hubby only turned it down that low so that he could see the girls looking so cute in their hoodies! ;)

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Darling pose! I love that peering out the window snapshot. :wub::wub::wub: Too funny, my hubby just said to me last night....'70 degrees, I think we should turn it down. It's not even that cold out yet.' :no2:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Picture (window) perfect. :wub: I love them looking out like that. I wish we had windows like that here. Tyler can't even get close to the height of them to look out. :huh:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts