Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And he looks so much smaller to me! She said he did ok for the first time. Cried when she pulled the hair out of his ears. Didn't mind the blow dryer at all. (Didn't think he would because I bathe him every week, LOL) I'm pretty happy with it.

So here's the new Rocky Balboa!:chili:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh what a little sweetheart. When is Rocky's birthdate?
He was born Sept. 28, 2009, so he's almost 7 months!

I read in another post you are Italian. So are we...I was the one who posted the question, why not EVOO? I'll go look at see why now if anyone posted. LOL...How old is your baby?

·
Registered
250 Posts
He was born Sept. 28, 2009, so he's almost 7 months!

I read in another post you are Italian. So are we...I was the one who posted the question, why not EVOO? I'll go look at see why now if anyone posted. LOL...How old is your baby?

Rocky looks absolutely adorable :wub:. He is the same age as Bailey who was born September 23, 2009!

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Rocky's cut looks adorable!! :wub:

HUGz! Jules

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
:Sooo cute:

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
aww he is adorable more pics pls !! , i think he looks really cute.. its about that time that dolce goes in for his first cut!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Rocky looks very handsome. Love the cut! Any full body shots?
Thanks! Yes, in his album, third picture. I would have put it right here but I don't see how from my computer. I only see an insert image box on top of the text box, but that doesn't allow me to get the pic from my computer..it asks for a url. OH, I must be slow!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts