1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see no reason for me to get up Mommy.

Wool Fur

Your sister Mia is up :wub:
Did Daddy give out any treats or chewies???? Not yet Leo, you have to have your breakfast first.

Wool Canidae Dog bed Fur Non-Sporting Group

Well, wake me when it's ready Mommy, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Cat Wool Fur Felidae

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Ha ha, how adorable. At first I was trying to figure out where Leo's body was ... it looked that there was no place for it!! LOL ! I know how he feels... I've got a cold and had to take Kallie and Catcher for their yearly checkups and whoa... it was sooooo hard to get up!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Leo.......the sleeping prince!!! Where did your body go? You have nothing but a head!!! I am only kidding you!! Did you finally get up and play with your sister?? I hope you had sweet dreams!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thank you everyone. That's where the little guy sleeps at night. His choice. When it's bedtime, he jumps in burrows all the way to the back, and I can't even see him :(
I check on him throughout the night, just to make sure he's okay in there. He only peeps his little head out, when I get up, and to see if it's worth it to get up or not. He's a character that boy.

·
Premium Member
24,033 Posts
:LOL: Leo - I've heard of the Headless Horseman but I've never seen the "Bodyless Maltese" before. Will it be your Halloween outfit? Mom can just carry you around that way. Christine - he is a panic. So adorable and hunkered down. You're ready for sleeping in for the winter.:wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.