1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I see no reason for me to get up Mommy.

Picture 002.jpg

Your sister Mia is up :wub:
Did Daddy give out any treats or chewies???? Not yet Leo, you have to have your breakfast first.

Picture 003.jpg

Well, wake me when it's ready Mommy, zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Picture 004.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
oh how cute is that. And I thought Lilly was the only one that squeezed into the smallest spot possible to sleep.

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
Ha ha, how adorable. At first I was trying to figure out where Leo's body was ... it looked that there was no place for it!! LOL ! I know how he feels... I've got a cold and had to take Kallie and Catcher for their yearly checkups and whoa... it was sooooo hard to get up!

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh Leo.......the sleeping prince!!! Where did your body go? You have nothing but a head!!! I am only kidding you!! Did you finally get up and play with your sister?? I hope you had sweet dreams!!!:chili::chili::chili:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thank you everyone. That's where the little guy sleeps at night. His choice. When it's bedtime, he jumps in burrows all the way to the back, and I can't even see him :(
I check on him throughout the night, just to make sure he's okay in there. He only peeps his little head out, when I get up, and to see if it's worth it to get up or not. He's a character that boy.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:LOL: Leo - I've heard of the Headless Horseman but I've never seen the "Bodyless Maltese" before. Will it be your Halloween outfit? Mom can just carry you around that way. Christine - he is a panic. So adorable and hunkered down. You're ready for sleeping in for the winter.:wub:

·
Registered
257 Posts
awww your bed looks so comfy and warm leo! louis says he wants one too so he can cuddle, he also wants an older sister to take care of him like mia. :wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Leo, if you are all snuggy in that bed this morning, me and all my fluffs want to join you! You have the right idea. Some mornings are just meant for sleeping in. :wub:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Wow, what a nice, super soft, cuddly bed, Leo. I don't blame you, Leo. I feel like that many mornings, too. You are so precious in that big bed! :wub:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts