Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,785 Posts
Ooh, LSU and the Saints!!! Wish my girls had top knots. If they did, I'd want a Saints bow with a fleur di lis in the middle! :)

Linda

·
Premium Member
192 Posts
I just received my first order of bows from Marj, and I have to say that I've ordered from most of the bow vendors and been extremely happy with all of them, no complaints, and then I got the box from Marj. Her bows exceeded my expectations and are such a work of art! Her attention to detail is so obvious. I am so impressed. I think all the ladies making bows do a great job, and I love them all and wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of them, but I do think Marj's bows are at another level, just that little bump closer to perfection!!

CheriS

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just received my first order of bows from Marj, and I have to say that I've ordered from most of the bow vendors and been extremely happy with all of them, no complaints, and then I got the box from Marj. Her bows exceeded my expectations and are such a work of art! Her attention to detail is so obvious. I am so impressed. I think all the ladies making bows do a great job, and I love them all and wouldn't hesitate to recommend any of them, but I do think Marj's bows are at another level, just that little bump closer to perfection!!

CheriS
Thank you so much for your kind words!

Now, when are we going to see some pictures? Hint, hint!

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts

CheriS
Yes!! That's the way I feel. It's really hard for people to understand why we love Marj's bows so much!! They just need to get some and then they'll know!!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,331 Posts

CheriS
Totally agree!!! Marj's bows are the best!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts