Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Its me Hunter! I know you might have forgotten who I am cause my mommy twook my away for sooo wong but I am bawk:aktion033:!! I missed all my SM fwiends so much and am weally weally gwad that vacation is over so I don't have to miss you anymore!

I'm sure my mom will post some fun pictures later but I wanted to say I'm bawk!!!!!!!:chili::chili:

xoxo Hunter

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
:aktion033::aktion033::aktion033:Welcome back I sure missed you!!! Hope your mommy had a wonderful time. I know you have an upcoming fundraiser, I hope
you still trained while on your trip. Nice to have you back Erin:aktion033::aktion033:

Kat I love your new siggy!!!!!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer: OH YES, MR. HUNTER'S IN THE HOUSE :cheer: Welcome back Hunter and Erin. We missed you a lot. It's just not the SaMe without you.:wub:

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
My pups were just wondering where Hunter was...
And now we see you're back! :aktion033:
Hope you had a great vacay!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Welcome back Erin and Hunter.
*We haven't been around much either, so we know about busy summers.

·
Premium Member
2,019 Posts
Welcome back, Hunter! :biggrin: We'll look forward to your What I Did On My Vacation photostory! :biggrin:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Welcome back Erin and our sweet traveler Hunter!!!! I bet you had a blast on your trip!!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about it!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Hunter, your mom posted a picture on FB of you sleeping during your vacation! You must be all rested up now and ready to have lots of fun back here!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts