Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
It's not on for another 2 1/2 hrs for me (west coast) but I'm going to try and remember to watch it! I'm sure whatever "problems" these dogs are facing, it will be helpful! lol

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
It was a great show, definitely worth watching. On our cable showed at 5 and then again at 10 tonight.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
What sort of problems were they having?
All three barking when someone came to the door, Pumpkin couldn't walk up stairs on a hardwood floors, one couldn't walk on loose leash and they were all afraid of the storm drain when going for walks. The owner also wanted to train one as a therapy dog.

The info for this show said, "Victoria Stilwell helps an owner obsessed with pampering her three Maltese; buying them closets full of clothes, pushing them in a stroller and carrying them like babies." :brownbag:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
I just set up the DVR too. The description said it was about a woman with three Maltese who spoiled them, had closets full of clothes, carried them everywhere and pushed them in strollers. :new_shocked::new_shocked: So where's the problem?:HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
What sort of problems were they having?
I made my entire family watch it because they have no idea how to train/interact with a canine being.

They were pampered, clothes full of clothes, stroller, the owner said she thought of them as her children. They actually weren't that bad. They were "yappy" when the doorbell rang, and when guest came over(only for like 2-3 minutes) They were also afraid of manholes and sewage holes. LOL And one, Pumpkin wouldn't walk on stairs or hard floors.

My mom said "maltese are so weird." LOL

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I just set up the DVR too. The description said it was about a woman with three Maltese who spoiled them, had closets full of clothes, carried them everywhere and pushed them in strollers. :new_shocked::new_shocked: So where's the problem?:HistericalSmiley:

I was wondering the same thing. :blush:
I just set the DVR too.

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
bwahahahahahaha

·
Registered
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:That's what I said! :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:The owner should join SM, and the VS should stay far away from here!

·
Registered
847 Posts
:w00t: :smrofl:

This probably isn't the crowd to sympathize with those 'complaints' !

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
The info for this show said, "Victoria Stilwell helps an owner obsessed with pampering her three Maltese; buying them closets full of clothes, pushing them in a stroller and carrying them like babies." :brownbag:[/QUOTE]

Now they say that like it's a bad thing? Gee that sounds like a lot of us.....:innocent:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
When I saw how shocked Victoria was at the dog closet, I immediately thought of SM. lol

Overall the dogs didn't have serious problems I didn't think. I'm going to try the "stop" command with my two barking at the doorbell, knocking, etc. I've slacked off on that way too much.

·
Premium Member
8,543 Posts
Well, I like my dog to bark if somebody is at the door and rings the bell. That's his job. To alert me. What's wrong with that ? And if I want my dog to have a full closet of clothes, whose business is it anyways ? And it certainly isn't the dogs problem to have that many clothes, after all he is not the one buying them.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts