Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today was Sophia's first birthday! I can't believe that my baby is one already. We spent the weekend in Dallas and did her birthday shopping Saturday and she got lots of treats and goodies. Today we traveled back home so Sophia was on the road most of the day but tonight she got to enjoy a special treat...

(Bailey is no where to be found in the photos because she was happily sleeping on the couch :))

DSCN7951.jpg

DSCN7961.jpg

DSCN7958.jpg

DSCN7985.jpg

DSCN7967.jpg

DSCN7963.jpg

DSCN7964.jpg

DSCN7957.jpg

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Oh, Happy Birthday beautiful Girl!!!!

So sorry Jennifer. I've been very preoccupied. It wasn't intentional forgetting to wish your beauty birthday wishes.
xoxoxoxoxooxoxo

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Happy birthday Sophia <3
aw her PJ(?) looks super cute! and yay for doggy cupcakes yummy :D

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Happy First Birthday Sweet Sophia.

I can't believe that she's already a year old. The time has just flown by. Isn't she just the cutest little girl!!! She looks like she was really enjoying her cupcake (and having her Mommy feed it to her.) :)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Happy Birthday Sophia!!! I love your little pjs and your tear stains are growing out so nicely - a true sign that you are such a big girl now! I hope you had the best birthday (and you shared your special day with some other very special ladies)!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!

·
Premium Member
17,461 Posts
"Happy first Birthday little girl---may all of your tomorrows be as beautiful as you are today!" :wub: Kitzel

·
Premium Member
6,086 Posts
Adorable!:wub: I love her Toni Mari nightie. I got those for my girls, too. Ours have cupcakes and strawberries on them. I love Toni Mari clothes!:blush:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen!!! I love her yellow cupcake but I think Sophia is the icing on the cake!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:cheer::HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, SOPHIA :cheer: You looks so sweet eating your b'day cupcake so delicately. Such a little lady.:wub::wub: What a little doll you are sweetheart.:cloud9:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts