Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited that I had to share our good news!:chili:

After many months of searching, we've found a little girl for us.

Right now her name is Ellie but we plan on changing it to Effie.

I think Libby and Effie sound nice together

She won't be ready to come for another 2 months. She's two months old right now and weighs a little over 1 pound. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.:aktion033:
Effie is from Sunnydales in Korea and here is her latest picture:wub: from Shinyoung.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Wow wee!!! Look at you!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!! :chili:

This calls for a celebration!!!!!!!! :aktion033:

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Congrats!!! So you are the lucky one!!! I have been drooling over that puppy everyday since I first saw her picture!!! Congrats!!!!

·
Registered
1,924 Posts
Congrats, Effie is gorgeous! I, too, have been drooling over that picture! :wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
Talk about puppy perfection!! She is soooo adorable! Congrats to you & Libby. :)

I wish I would have known about Sunnydale & Shinemore when I was puppy searching for London!

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all!

Now I want to know who got her sister Emily? :wub: That person worked as fast as I did. I was stalking and checking her site everyday LOL! I tried for a while to get Shinyoung to sell me Sensation but she's keeping him.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
congratulations!!! I've been admiring Ellie for a while (not for myself of course..our house is full already!)..but just because she's so gorgeous!! I'm so glad that we'll hopefully be able to see lots of photos of her!! She's such a doll!!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Oh... that fuzzy little face with the big black eyes is just to die for! :wub:

Congratulations! I know you're on needles and pins counting the days... hours... minutes! :wub:

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

Experience Magic
HOME

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
Wow she is adorable. Puppy fever is something else. I have it bad. :)

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
What a beautiful face!! congratulations, bet you can't wait to get your hands on her. She's two months and only weighs a little over a pound, wow...that's tiny. But you know what they say, "Good things come in small packages." This is so exciting for you, I am dying to see her in your arms!

I'm so excited that I had to share our good news!:chili:

After many months of searching, we've found a little girl for us.

Right now her name is Ellie but we plan on changing it to Effie.

I think Libby and Effie sound nice together

She won't be ready to come for another 2 months. She's two months old right now and weighs a little over 1 pound. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.:aktion033:
Effie is from Sunnydales in Korea and here is her latest picture:wub: from Shinyoung.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts