Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

· Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm so excited that I had to share our good news!:chili:

After many months of searching, we've found a little girl for us.

Right now her name is Ellie but we plan on changing it to Effie.

I think Libby and Effie sound nice together

She won't be ready to come for another 2 months. She's two months old right now and weighs a little over 1 pound. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.:aktion033:
Effie is from Sunnydales in Korea and here is her latest picture:wub: from Shinyoung.

· Registered
1,922 Posts
Congrats, Effie is gorgeous! I, too, have been drooling over that picture! :wub::wub::wub:

· Registered
729 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thank you all!

Now I want to know who got her sister Emily? :wub: That person worked as fast as I did. I was stalking and checking her site everyday LOL! I tried for a while to get Shinyoung to sell me Sensation but she's keeping him.

· Premium Member
4,218 Posts

Experience Magic
HOME

· Registered
4,140 Posts
What a beautiful face!! congratulations, bet you can't wait to get your hands on her. She's two months and only weighs a little over a pound, wow...that's tiny. But you know what they say, "Good things come in small packages." This is so exciting for you, I am dying to see her in your arms!

I'm so excited that I had to share our good news!:chili:

After many months of searching, we've found a little girl for us.

Right now her name is Ellie but we plan on changing it to Effie.

I think Libby and Effie sound nice together

She won't be ready to come for another 2 months. She's two months old right now and weighs a little over 1 pound. I can't wait to hold her in my arms.:aktion033:
Effie is from Sunnydales in Korea and here is her latest picture:wub: from Shinyoung.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.