Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Since I have been updating you on the whole new grad job search stuff, just thought I would tell you guys that we have found a town house that allows all 3 pets!
We will move in May 10-11!!!. Also with the hospital that I will be working at, we get a huge discount on the deposit and application fee!
I don't graduate until the 14th, and hubby teaches until the 23rd, so we will leave just a few things here for those following weeks. We will however, go to our new place on the weekends (and maybe a few times during the week...I think hubby has 10 sick days
). He interviewed at 2 more schools in that area on Tuesday, so now we are just waiting to hear back from any of the schools for him. Other than that everything else has fallen into place and I start my orientation as a GN in the ICU on May 23!!

·
Registered
7,486 Posts
Good for you! Your future looks promising......

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks everyone! We are very excited. We have already started going through stuff here to throw out...I think we took out 3 big garbage bags full to the trash. We also just bought the moving boxes!
Tomorrow is my last clinical, so I will definantely start packing this stuff up very soon!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WOOHOO! I'm so happy for you! Tell your hubby we wish him luck!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Congratulations! What an exciting experience to get into a career that you have been preparing for. I'm searching for principal and VP positions because I'll be graduating with the right credential for those jobs, so I applaud you, how fantastic!

~Elegant

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Congratulations! I'm happy for you. Finding the right place is a big step towards a comfortable move. Good luck with everything

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by mee@Apr 18 2005, 02:15 AM
congratulations!!!!! 

but i think i remember u saying if u move out of ur apt, u would like to get another malt?? 
will that be happening since ur moving?? 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=53651
[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Not yet on the malt, we are going from one apt to another. We are renting the town house. We will need to own our home and them maybe (hopefully) get another furbaby!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts