Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

That must mean Santa is on his way :chili:

Look how pretty, it's the first snowfall this winter

Only thing is :unsure:, Can't find my normal tinkle spot :unsure:

I don't think Mia can either :huh:

Oh well, we might as well how fun weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Happy first Snowfall Leo :wub: Thank you Mia :wub: It was fun wasn't it :)

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Ava loves the cold weather!!! Don't understand that because she came from Florida!!! But she loves to be in frigid weatther and to walk around sniffing everything!!!!! ugg....it's cold out!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Weee! It's snowing!! One of the best feelings is to wake up to the first snow of the season :wub: I used to live in an area with snow before I moved to the land of the no snow, so I know that that feels like, Leo and Mia! You two must be soo excited for all this fun :D Stay warm!

·
Premium Member
17,448 Posts
Where are you?
Loved the interaction of Leo & Mia---they seem to really like the snow! Good that they have such nice, warm jackets.
Stay warm & happy snowing!

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Christine - they look like they're having a blast!! I wish I had a fenced in area in Vermont for Tyler to run in. Think he'll have some snow to romp in this weekend - on leash. :huh:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ava loves the cold weather!!! Don't understand that because she came from Florida!!! But she loves to be in frigid weatther and to walk around sniffing everything!!!!! ugg....it's cold out!!!!!!!
Pat OMG, you know my two are pad trained, but LOVE the outdoors, I mean LOVE. I saw the light snow, and thought well, let's see if they love that too. Last year was WAY too much snow. Pat, OMG, the LOVED IT.
I only had them out a little bit, but OMG, I just couldn't get over how much they loved it, especially Mia. She was in her glory. Usually I have to coax them to come in, but after they ran and played for a few minutes, they were ready to come in.

Weee! It's snowing!! One of the best feelings is to wake up to the first snow of the season :wub: I used to live in an area with snow before I moved to the land of the no snow, so I know that that feels like, Leo and Mia! You two must be soo excited for all this fun :D Stay warm!
Awww, they were sooooooooooo excited LOL. And it was so pretty out, and it wasn't too cold, and they were all bundled up, I just couldn't get over how much they loved it.
Where are you?
Loved the interaction of Leo & Mia---they seem to really like the snow! Good that they have such nice, warm jackets.
Stay warm & happy snowing!
Awww thanks. We are in South Jersey. Oh gosh, how they loved it. It's a very light snow. Last year was unbelivable, way too much, that's why I am so glad I have them pad trained. They romped and played, but were ready to come in when I said, okay guys, time to go in :wub: It was such a joy to see them so exicted. Thank you again.

Christine - they look like they're having a blast!! I wish I had a fenced in area in Vermont for Tyler to run in. Think he'll have some snow to romp in this weekend - on leash. :huh:
Awwww, I just love your Tyler :wub: They really did enjoy themselves. They just love the outdoors. Most times, I just take them for walks, even with the fenced yard, I still have to keep such a close eye on them, one goes one way, the other the other way :blink:. Many hugs to Tyler and he will enjoy the snow, even on a leash :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,171 Posts
your pictures brought tears to my eyes, I can just see how much they enjoy one another and the love they share. I love the last picture. Leo and Mia you made my night

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
aahhhh Leo and Mia look like they had so much fun today....Just love their coats...Just love the last pic...happy first snowfall Leo and Mia and may you have many more.

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Apparently her mother (Secret) is the same way. It's been raining hard here all day, but began snowing on my drive home from the office. By the time I got home, it was sticking. So Miss Secret eats her dinner and then runs out through the doggie door. I thought she was standing on the covered patio, but when she didn't come right back in, I turned on the light to see what she was doing. She was out letting the snow fall on her and exploring it. I doubt that she's ever seen snow before as she was a Florida girl. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Leo -- aren't you glad that you Mom got you that nice snuggy blue coat? Looks like you'll be needing it.

Mia -- you look adorable in your coat.

Christine -- both Leo and Mia look as if they're enjoying the snow.:thumbsup::)

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Hunter is very jealous of your snow! His melted all this morning and now there is nothing for him to play in. However, its cold enough for snow! He and Ava must be related (and they must be related to Mia and Leo) because he loves to be out in the cold when I am freezing!!!! We often have to pick him up and bring him in against his wishes because we are cold! You would think they would be cold - but nope!!!

It looks like Leo's new little boy blue coat keeps him plenty warm and Mia's coat is just adorable!!! Keep sharing your snowdays with us!

·
Premium Member
10,185 Posts
Mia and Leo look adorable, Christine! I love their coats ... they are so cute! :wub::wub:

It's easy to see how much fun Mia and Leo are having while romping in the snow!

I have a question. And, I know it will probably sound stupid. Snowball's paws seem to be sensitive if we try and place him in the snow ... or, he makes it look that way. Is it possible that his paws can just be too sensitive to the cold? I would love for him to enjoy it like I see other fluff babies enjoying it.

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Good for Mia and Leo - I love snow also! Snow helps keep us in shape - all that cross country skiing and hiking! I'm glad that your babies like the cold weather - with all of their winter gear - they'll have a blast! :)

Have fun!

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
your pictures brought tears to my eyes, I can just see how much they enjoy one another and the love they share. I love the last picture. Leo and Mia you made my night
Oh bless you. Thank you so much. Huge hugs to you.

aahhhh Leo and Mia look like they had so much fun today....Just love their coats...Just love the last pic...happy first snowfall Leo and Mia and may you have many more.
Thank you :wub: It was so much fun watching them enjoy it.

Yelp, that's snow! We have a BUNCH here.:w00t:
Leo and Mia, you stay warm!!
hugs:wub:
LOL, not much now I know, last year we got clobbered too much for my little ones. But it was just enough and so pretty for them to enjoy. Oh Jane, it was so much fun watching them. Thank you. I do love snow, so pretty. Lots of warm hugs from Mia and Leo.

Apparently her mother (Secret) is the same way. It's been raining hard here all day, but began snowing on my drive home from the office. By the time I got home, it was sticking. So Miss Secret eats her dinner and then runs out through the doggie door. I thought she was standing on the covered patio, but when she didn't come right back in, I turned on the light to see what she was doing. She was out letting the snow fall on her and exploring it. I doubt that she's ever seen snow before as she was a Florida girl. :HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley:

Leo -- aren't you glad that you Mom got you that nice snuggy blue coat? Looks like you'll be needing it.

Mia -- you look adorable in your coat.

Christine -- both Leo and Mia look as if they're enjoying the snow.:thumbsup::)
Awww thanks Lynn, they really did enjoy it. Awww bless little Secret :wub:

I thought, you know what? Those pics look like South Jersey!:thumbsup:
LOL ahhhhh yep. South Jersey :thumbsup: I bet we are not far from each other at all !!!! Do you remember that last snowfall from last year, ugh, soooooooooooooooooooo much.

Hunter is very jealous of your snow! His melted all this morning and now there is nothing for him to play in. However, its cold enough for snow! He and Ava must be related (and they must be related to Mia and Leo) because he loves to be out in the cold when I am freezing!!!! We often have to pick him up and bring him in against his wishes because we are cold! You would think they would be cold - but nope!!!

It looks like Leo's new little boy blue coat keeps him plenty warm and Mia's coat is just adorable!!! Keep sharing your snowdays with us!
Awww Erin, you are so sweet, hope Hunter gets some snow to play in real soon. Amazing how much they love it. Hugs.

They had a ball out there! It's so much fun to see fluffs play in the snow. :)
Thanks Marsha, oh it was a blast watching them. Hugs.

Mia and Leo look adorable, Christine! I love their coats ... they are so cute! :wub::wub:

It's easy to see how much fun Mia and Leo are having while romping in the snow!

I have a question. And, I know it will probably sound stupid. Snowball's paws seem to be sensitive if we try and place him in the snow ... or, he makes it look that way. Is it possible that his paws can just be too sensitive to the cold? I would love for him to enjoy it like I see other fluff babies enjoying it.
Oh it's not a stupid question at all. My other Fluffs, Flakey, Tina Maire and Kara, didn't like weren't as crazy about the outdoors as much as Mia and Leo. Kara especially. She was like a little princess, she would be like ewww Mommy it's wet..ewwww.

Not sure what Mia and Leo would do with alot of snow, this was just a coating and coming down very slowly. Precious snowball may just not like the cold it feels on his precious paws. Awww hugs to the little guy.

Ohh I love the snow. Looks like they do too!!
Aww thank you. They really did enjoy themselves. These two would go out in the rain if I let them, but I don't LOL. Thank you again.
Good for Mia and Leo - I love snow also! Snow helps keep us in shape - all that cross country skiing and hiking! I'm glad that your babies like the cold weather - with all of their winter gear - they'll have a blast! :)

Have fun!
Thanks Allie, Oh I love snow as well, as long as everyone is home safe and sound. I just can't believe how much they enjoyed it, Mia especially, she was in her glory!!!

GREAT pics of precious Leo and Mia:tender:
Awww thanks so much!!!! Warm hugs to you from Mia and Leo :)

They are so cute running like that in the snow! :wub:
Thank you, it was such a joy to watch them. Thank you again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts