Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:smcry:I thought I knew what I was doing in my pm's and deleted all but 6 of my messages:w00t: and the 6 I now have were the ones I was trying to delete:blink::eek2_gelb2: I have lost phone numbers:smcry:I HATE COMPUTERS:angry: it's the computers fault, I know it is:brownbag::HistericalSmiley: If any one has Debbie and Daisy's number please pm me, I was going to call her today. if you have given me your phone number please pm me I'm putting the numbers in my phone this time:yes:

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:blink: Paula ARe we in the same age group? Sometimes I wish I had a 10 year old neighber to "hire" to help me with my computer!!! Since a ? 3rd grader most likely knows more than I do about the basics of computers... :huh:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
:blink: Paula ARe we in the same age group? Sometimes I wish I had a 10 year old neighber to "hire" to help me with my computer!!! Since a ? 3rd grader most likely knows more than I do about the basics of computers... :huh:

:HistericalSmiley::HistericalSmiley: when I have problems with my phone I ask my 8 year old granddaughter to help me:embarrassed:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts