Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know this may seem trivial, but yesterday, my heart just leaped.
For Leo's first birthday, and he is soon to be two, in a couple of months. He got a prince bed and a couple of other items for his 1st birthday. He rarely, got to use the Prince bed, because Miss Mia, claimed it as hers.

IMG_6514.jpg

.We hid the gifts, from the kids, and placed them out (just like we did on Mia's birthday the month before and um, this was Mia's first reaction to Leo's Prince bed. Luckly, the tent bed, and Leo's cave bed, are his two favorites and Mia rarely goes in them, only if she feels like toying with Leo.
But she always uses his Prince bed, and the little guy rarely if ever gets to use it. And trust me, she has plenty of Princess beds.

IMG_6538.jpg

He does love his tent bed so much, but you can see Mia's reaction, trying to get him out of it, on his birthday

IMG_6569.jpg

Oh yesterday, my heart just leaped, I was cleaning around the house, otherwise the two are on my lap, but I always keep an eye out for where they are and when I saw the little guy, fast asleep on his Prince bed, snoring away, my heart just leaped. Bless him :wub:

IMG_0236.JPG

IMG_0237.JPG

Fast asleep with one of his favorite toys, a blue flip flop :wub:
IMG_0238.JPG

And where was Princess Mia? Here I am Mommy, now that I have a little topknot, felt it only right that I let the little guy have his prince bed.

IMG_0246.JPG

Plus he was snoring to much :)

IMG_0247.JPG

I just couldn't belive my eyes, and of course had to take pics.

But of course, after taking the pics, they both woke up, and thought, Yeh, Mommy is done all her chores :chili::chili:
Ahhh the little things, these little ones do, that make us so happy.

Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
How wonderful!

He looks so peaceful and adorable on his prince bed. :wub: and I love Mia's reason for leaving him alone, he was snoring too much! lol

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Your babys look so adorable, love them both!
Mia and Leo are so cute, I really like the prince bed!!!

Thanks for the sweet photos!

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
I always love seeing pictures of your darling kids. They both look adorable and I love Mia's top knot. :wub:

·
Registered
1,239 Posts
aww, I am so glad that you did not give up hope of him every wanting his prince bed :wub: your babies are sooo precious . . .

·
Registered
744 Posts
Awwww!! I agree, it's the little stuff :)
Today, in the middle of combing her, she turned and put her back to my chest and stood up and gave me the sweetest series of chin kisses ever :) I love her SO much :) I just had to stop and give her some love. I try not to do that because I like to be consistent...this is grooming, we must sit still and AFTER we can play and kiss and love....but she knows she's the cutest thing ever and can get away with it ;)

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
Oh my goodness, I know how that goes......I am so glad to hear that Leo got his little prince bed back!!!:chili: Rain, little Rain does that to CeeCee and I feel for her. Mia looks better in her pink bed anyway and I am so glad to see her little topknot..........just adorable!!!!:wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh Christine I totally know what you mean about the little things that mean sooo much! I love seeing your sweet Leo in his Prince bed. He is after all, a little Prince and deserves such a regal place to lay his wee weary head.:wub:

I'm thinking that maybe Princess Mia needs to have a topknot all the time to remind her she belongs in the pink Princess bed! You tell hubby my line of thinking and see if he agrees. :thumbsup::HistericalSmiley:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts