Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, sorry we haven't been on SM for a bit but our mom has been pretty busy being a new board member of our local humane society, but after our bath yesterday she dressed us up in some new tops and took our picture. We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Love, Nissa and Nya :wub:

Attachments

·
Registered
10,733 Posts
Oooh I love those piccies... Congrats on being on the board of your humane society. A chance to do good things for fluffs of all kinds...

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh so cute and precious. Congrats on the Humane Society board and do good things for all the fluffs in your area. Happy Holidays to you, and your family from Lynda and Max....Max wants to know if Nya and Nissa are under the miseltoe...he he:smootch::smootch:

·
Registered
2,993 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
oh sooooo cute!!!

hey you going to be out in cali any time soon?
Hi Stacey! We were out there at the end of November for a week and FELL IN LOVE with the Clovis area! My sister and BIL have 60 acres with their own foothill :HistericalSmiley: and now have alpacas! We had so much fun and are coming up with a plan to move there (put the house on the market next Spring and wait for it to sell being the first order of business!). We did have a chance to look at 3 houses with a realtor while there and it was interesting to see what the area offers.

·
Registered
1,385 Posts
Nissa and Nya :wub: I missed seeing you girls!
and look at you Nya, blooming into a beauty already :)
So glad you guys popped by to say hello!

·
Membership Suspended
2,839 Posts
Hi everyone, sorry we haven't been on SM for a bit but our mom has been pretty busy being a new board member of our local humane society, but after our bath yesterday she dressed us up in some new tops and took our picture. We hope everyone has a wonderful Christmas! Love, Nissa and Nya :wub:
Very cute outfits!

Kim, I was thinking of you today and notice you haven't been her for awhile. Did you make it here to Vegas too?

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Long time, no see, Kim. Love your two girls as always and seeing them in their matching outfits:wub:. They look adorable. Is little Nya still a little devil in Malt's clothing? :innocent: How are they getting along? Happy Holidays!

·
Premium Member
2,388 Posts
I miss seeing pictures of your cute pups. I LOVE these pictures so cute in pink.

Hey I bet you have a ton of snow. I saw the pictures the other day of the football stadium roof cave in that was St. Paul I believe. My daughter lived out there for a while during college.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Kim, its so nice to see you posting! I miss seeing you here.
Love the girls and their new tops. I really love that they are silk lined, I'm still thinking about ordering for my girls.
Hugs to you and your girls from me and mine :wub:

·
Registered
3,567 Posts
Kim, Nissa and Nya are the cutest Santa girls I've ever seen! These pink outfits look gorgeous on them!

Is it a silky or cotton fabric? Very, very cute!

I love to see that Nya has the same unique top knot that Nissa has! :aktion033:

Alexandra :wub:

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
There you are, I have been waiting and waiting for you to come back, the girls look adorable, oh my gosh they look soooo much alike:wub: So how was Vegas????

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Kim! I was wondering where you were....:unsure: Glad it's just that you're busy.

Love the pictures!!! Your girls are beginning to look like twins. :wub:

Hope you have a nice holiday season. :aktion033:

1 - 20 of 31 Posts