Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after a few weeks of stress my site it almost done, we still have more pictures to upload and more products but I am proud of the work so far! My site is www.imapreciouspup.com, check it out and tell me if you like it
Maya, Rocky and Haley love getting ALL new things lol

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
I went to your site. I wanted to look at the cherry harness. It says to click on the image but when I do I get a blank page. I think Lacey would look great in the cherry harness.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Mar 23 2005, 11:10 AM
Well after a few weeks of stress my site it almost done, we still have more pictures to upload and more products but I am proud of the work so far! My site is www.imapreciouspup.com, check it out and tell me if you like it
Maya, Rocky and Haley love getting ALL new things lol
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45643
[/QUOTE]

Just to make it clickable...
www.imapreciouspup.com
Now I am going to check it out!

Great site! But I am a little confused...maybe i am just not looking in the right place. I like the leather harnesses...(they are leather, right? Are they step-in kind?) I can't find any prices on the harness page, but maybe I am just
!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Oh my gosh! The puppy in the purple(looks pink to me) half moon shaped Louis...Is that one of your babies? I LOVE THE FACE CUT! That's it! This is how I want Noriko's hair!!!!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Your merchandise is all really excellent. If I had a furkid, I'd buy from you in a heartbeat. I especially love the cherry dress that's on the front page, and the pink plaid carrier. Do you make everything yourself?

I went through your pages and double checked them, and I have some suggestions. Just trying to be helpful!

1.) On the "clothes" page, the link to PJ's and Coats is broken.

2.) The paragraphs on the policy page are kind of hard to read on my computer.

Otherwise, it all looks real good!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by ButterCloudandNoriko@Mar 23 2005, 06:44 PM
Oh my gosh!  The puppy in the purple(looks pink to me) half moon shaped Louis...Is that one of your babies?  I LOVE THE FACE CUT!  That's it!  This is how I want Noriko's hair!!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45794
[/QUOTE]

I printed off a picture from the grooming site that was almost exactly like that! I liked it too. I like the way it is so rounded...but I like Brink's head a little fluffier...so I want it rounded like that, but a little longer. Do you think it will work?

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Hey Traci! If you look at my avatar, Cloud's face is round like in that picture, except his ears are short. I believe Brink's hair is like Cloud, so I don't see why it wouldn't work. I'm not sure if I can get Noriko's head to look like that because of her hair (wavy-ish and thin).

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hey guys- everything should be working now, it is brand new but I just wanted to share with you guys. My boyfriend did it all for me so I have a lot to thank him for. Please if anyone orders from here email me so I can upgrade your shipping. UNtil my name gets across I have to use paypal and they dont let you use coupon codes or discounts but Id like to include something special and upgrade your shipping so just email saying you are from here.

I LOVE the harnesses! I ordered 3 for myself. I have a problem though: if someone orders from me Im gonna want to know all about their dogs etc. lol I mean I also have a problem bc I feel bad when people spend their money and today I got my first order and included this $22 mat for free. I hope I am cut out to do this
I am hoping the most rewarding part would be to see people that love their dogs as much as we do!

The Pjs and specialty coats still need to go up! We are also gonna be getting some new things in soon. Today I got my first order and I started screaming calling my family they thought I was nuts, but seriosly it has been ENDLESS hours.

The 2 malts in the carriers arent mine, BUT they are adorable! My 2 out of 3 are on the first page, Maya has the same pic here in my avatar!

thanks so much for the compliements I REALLY needed it from these endless hours and anxiety! Its fun though and atleast I can be with my fur kids. If you guys have any other suggestions let me know

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The leather harnesses are crocodile, they come in small, medium, and large, the distributor doesnt have specific measurements for the harnesses but if you go to the bling collection, the sizing chart for small, medium and large applies to those. I am actually gonna email him and ask him to give me more info about these. To be honest I get my first shipment tomorrow of those harnesses and i just cant tell how they work lol. If you are interested email me and Ill let you know what I got. THey look like they have got to be step in, right? I love the vest harnesses. Rocky got the gray/orange, Haley got the pink cherry and maya the white cherry.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by BrookeB676@Mar 23 2005, 07:46 PM
The leather harnesses are crocodile, they come in small, medium, and large, the distributor doesnt have specific measurements for the harnesses but if you go to the bling collection, the sizing chart for small, medium and large applies to those. I am actually gonna email him and ask him to give me more info about these. To be honest I get my first shipment tomorrow of those harnesses and i just cant tell how they work lol. If you are interested email me and Ill let you know what I got. THey look like they have got to be step in, right? I love the vest harnesses. Rocky got the gray/orange, Haley got the pink cherry and maya the white cherry.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45837
[/QUOTE]

Those harnesses look like the kind have the neck part like a collar and then the second part goes around the belly.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Lexi's Mom+Mar 24 2005, 09:13 AM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-BrookeB676
@Mar 23 2005, 07:46 PM
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45837
Those harnesses look like the kind have the neck part like a collar and then the second part goes around the belly.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=45949
[/B][/QUOTE]

Is that bad? Since it would go around their neck? They are SO cute!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yeah I think you are right, Its like that! I just saw someone else carrying it for $60!! ALso there is another one made by alepen shotz (spelling) that is the same without the bone for $62.... So many people want those harnesses including myself lol! I love harnesses, I want to even find more!

·
Registered
1,427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I dont think its bad, a friend of mine just ordered one and has had one like that and she wouldnt havent bought it if it was unsafe

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I just know that people saw not to use a collar because it can put pressure on the trachea so I always thought that type of harness would too.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I love your site! However, every time I put my curser over a tab I got an error message asking me if I still wanted to run scripts on that page. So I never got past the first page.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts