Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday was my "gotcha day" and after a very special dinner of Grandma Lucy's Artisan Lamb and extra carrots, sweet potato, and yummy peas I went to my local mall to visit Santa!

He was a very nice man and held me real tight so I could take my leash off. I told him what I wanted for Christmas and then we took a picture.

scan0001.jpg

I know this is only one of Santa's helpers but doesn't he look like the real thing?!!?

xoxo
Hunter

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
aaaahhhh you look adorable Hunter. Oh Erin give that little guy hugs and kisses for me. Everytime I see his pic my heart melts:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Oh, Hunter. It looks like Santa's Gotcha now.:wub::chili: I think he might be the real deal, Hunter my man. So I hope you were wishing for some very special things. It looks to me like you might get them. :aktion033:
Erin - he looks adorable.:cloud9:

·
Registered
590 Posts
Oh Hunter you look good with Santa in your green sweater. I am pretty sure you are on the nice list and you will be getting lots of prezzies....

·
Registered
7,034 Posts
What a lovely Santa and me picture. Hunter, I'm sure you were a very good boy, and Santa will bring you all the things you asked for.

·
Premium Member
3,388 Posts
Ah, but Hunter, Santa's been keeping an eye on you all year. He already knows what a good boy you are. :)

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Erin, that is sooooooooooooo cute! Hope Hunter told Santa all he wants for Christmas, becuase he has been a very very very good boy this year :)
That Santa does look like the real thing!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Adorable photo of adorable Hunter! I just know that Hunter will get what he wants for Christmas! If not, he can go back to the mall and make an exchange! LOL

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
What a wonderful Gotcha Day Hunter! And I do believe perhaps you got your picture taken with the real Santa. Zoe, Jett & Callie however still think their G'pa is the real Santa. :HistericalSmiley:

You look very handsome in green little man. :wub:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts