Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,471 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a sample of Pure Paws restructing shampoo from the show. I have used it on Delilah the last 2 weeks and OMG what a difference!!:aktion033: I am still using my "The Conditioner" from Paul Mitchell on her. But, her hair is just so smooth and silky and OMG does she ever smell so good! I end up burying my face in her!:wub: like I would do a nice and clean baby!

Now- I just need to get the right set up with the shampoo,conditoner and claryfyer. CRYSTAL! HELP!

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
I love PurePaws too!!! It is awesome stuff. You will love their Ultra Shine Spray also. It smells even better than the shampoo!!!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
I want to try that after I finish my large shampoo bottle, love what I have too but have to give Pure Paws a try from Crystal. I have a musk scent shampoo for white dogs and when Rocky is all done I smother him in kisses:wub::wub::wub:

I got a sample of Pure Paws restructing shampoo from the show. I have used it on Delilah the last 2 weeks and OMG what a difference!!:aktion033: I am still using my "The Conditioner" from Paul Mitchell on her. But, her hair is just so smooth and silky and OMG does she ever smell so good! I end up burying my face in her!:wub: like I would do a nice and clean baby!

Now- I just need to get the right set up with the shampoo,conditoner and claryfyer. CRYSTAL! HELP!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.