Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For some reason (unbeknown-st to me) I keep buying bags to carry Ava around in! Yes, I do take her out with me a lot but.......

I mean who really needs that many bags???????? :blink:

Why can't I stop????? :unsure:

HELP!!!!!!! I think I'm going over the edge!!!! :w00t:

When the UPS guy comes here in a few days I'm gonna have to come up with another story to tell Stan, it's getting harder :smilie_tischkante:

I mean I really didn't mean to buy it.....I was looking on ebay and noticed a cute little tiny bag with screens on all four sides. It was up for bid (I've never bid on anything before) ...but I bid $19.99 as the last bid was $19. I figured I'd never win so I forgot about it. The next day I received an email exclaiming that I had won! :blush:. Well I did really like it.....

:huh: ut oh.....:smilie_tischkante:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
For that price, don't worry about it.........you can blow that at your local eatery for a hamburger in a flash. Just look at it this way, Ava deserves it!! ...............and it will make Pat happy!!!:chili:

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
You are too funny!

Hey, it's your money, and you can choose to spend it on whatever you want, and if that makes you happy, then go for it.

Most of our money goes toward food. It's our "health insurance," LOL.

·
Premium Member
1,280 Posts
:smstarz: Pat WOW I thought even yesterday of starting a thread to ask a dangerous question "IS there anyone else who might have a slight "hoarding" problem with a few things or maybe just one?" Confession time.. I was thinking of taking picture of my "problem" but can't upload them because of my computer problem and can't email the pictures either. Going to TJ Maxx, Kohls etc. and buying fancy soaps, hand lotions, perfume and room sprays, Yankee Candles all on clearance.. It is the weirdest!! :w00t: I have enough Yankee candles to put in my will.. and enough of the others to go to many gift exchanges until I leave this earth!! Maybe we should let go and contribute to the Rescue Raffle for the Specialty this year? :smstarz:

·
Registered
4,494 Posts
lol well I can relate :) one of my yorkie friends we laugh as we say we are bag collectors and will have a cabinet for all our carriers lol yet rarely use them

·
Premium Member
13,437 Posts
I can relate to the shopping bug but then I think I've got no where to store alot of stuff and that controls my shopping, sort of! Unless I thin out things and realize hmm I do have space afterall.
Now you need a really big bag to store all your bags!

·
Registered
7,039 Posts
The last doggy bag I bought on Ebay turned out to be a lot larger that I thought. Well, another wasted purchase, I thought. Low and behold I find this bag works great as a gym bag for the water aerobics class I take. The air vents work great for keeping the wet items from smelling moldy (I don't always get around to emptying my bag right away). so, you didn't buy another doggy bag, you bought an all purpose tote. You just never know when a vented bag will come in handy.

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
6,246 Posts
Oh, now I see they've started another bidding with the price that I paid....
hummmm......this is my first bidding purchase. Did I get taken??? The bid was lower when I saw it. Guess they keep doing it over and over and get a higher price each time. (?) Anyway here's the bag, if you're interested. It's only 13" long so it should be great for Ava:

Pet Carrier Dog Cat Airline Bag Tote Purse Handbag 3P - eBay (item 130422818666 end time Aug-22-10 16:51:42 PDT)

Pat, that is really really cute! I can see why you like it!

I have to admit, even though I don't think I had the bag hoarding disease, you made me think. I took inventory. I have:

A divided Sturdibag
2 sherpa Backpack Carriers
1 Kwigi Bo Purse Carrier
1 Sherpa Purse Carrier
1 Fundle Carrier

I usually use the stroller....

So um, maybe I do have the sickness.....:w00t::HistericalSmiley:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I hear ya with the bag thing for me its the beds.
You'd think I had several dogs in the house but I only have one.
Vanilla has 4 beds in our family room. One in each corner. She switches around throughout the day....I guess for variety.:HistericalSmiley:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Pat, that is really really cute! I can see why you like it!

I have to admit, even though I don't think I had the bag hoarding disease, you made me think. I took inventory. I have:

A divided Sturdibag
2 sherpa Backpack Carriers
1 Kwigi Bo Purse Carrier
1 Sherpa Purse Carrier
1 Fundle Carrier

I usually use the stroller....

So um, maybe I do have the sickness.....:w00t::HistericalSmiley:
oh, thank goodness...now I feel better - you have as many as I do!!:aktion033:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
LOL, I quit with the bags once Aolani turned 1. He was old enough to walk the streets himself and he was getting too heavy and big to carry around. He's 6 pounds, but that's too big for a tiny person like myself :) I must admit, that I can't help but bring him new squeeky toys every now and then and if a shirt happens to be on sale then hey, at least it was on sale LOL.

·
Registered
483 Posts
As long as no body calls you the bag lady, you're good! Now how many dog beds do you have? Hmmm

PS - A woman can never have too many bags, doggie or otherwise!

Oh, I digress, bags under the eyes would not be good. LOL

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
As long as no body calls you the bag lady, you're good! Now how many dog beds do you have? Hmmm

PS - A woman can never have too many bags, doggie or otherwise!

Oh, I digress, bags under the eyes would not be good. LOL

Oh Linda, ....dog beds....don't even go there....multiple beds are in every room! :blush:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Pat yes your sick:HistericalSmiley: and I love ya:hugging:my friend. I think I have your sickness:HistericalSmiley: I also put a bid on ebay very low and ended up with it:w00t: I had forgotten about it:HistericalSmiley:I didn't even want it:HistericalSmiley:
If Stan hasn't caught on by now he never will:HistericalSmiley:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts