Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you're all sick of Jack, but here are some more pictures I took today. Look how much his hair has grown since his HUGE haircut on July 30th!

Then:

NOW:
(No flash, so that's why he looks "dingy" -- he's actually brilliant white now, it's weird (no more apricot ears!
) )

And finally, my sleepy snuggle bunny
:

Hope you enjoyed!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I don't see pictures?!
Is it just me?

I see them now...he is SO cute....

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
i dont either

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
I didn't see them before, but I stopped by again....and now I see them!

AND!! OMG!!
What a cutie!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Wow! What a handsome guy that little Jack is. Great pictures. He looks like he enjoys being the little model.

You mentioned something about looking dingy. I find that a lot of time the lighting makes Sassy look dingy. I think because I sometimes turn on lights so that the flash won't reflect off of her so much. Anyway the yellowish casts from normal household lighting makes Sassy look dingy. I love the pictures anyway and I just ignore the yellow tint.

Anyway, just wanted to say how goegeous your Jack is. Don't tell him I used the word gorgeous. Tell him handsome.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Aw I love to look at everyones babes so keep showing love jack and his name too cute
I never can get the pis to show up that lg.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
Originally posted by cindysilver@Sep 26 2005, 09:57 PM
  I know you're all sick of Jack, but here are some more pictures I took today.  Look how much his hair has grown since his HUGE haircut on July 30th! 

Then:

NOW: 
  (No flash, so that's why he looks "dingy" -- he's actually brilliant white now, it's weird (no more apricot ears! 
  ) )

And finally, my sleepy snuggle bunny 
:

Hope you enjoyed! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=103800
[/QUOTE]
he is so handsome!!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts