Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Jack's first haircut was Sunday at Petsmart. They bathed him too, which was great because now he's all puffy and white and smells lovely
He is super-cute!

And he can SEE again! His bangs were SO LONG and they covered his eyes, but he absolutely refused a top-knot or ponytail, so I just asked the groomer to cut them shorter so he can see

The groomer also did a "sanitary trim" which was absolutely what he needed, he'd been having a bit more trouble "clearing" his own fur lately...

She re-shaped his feet and cut the hair on the pads, so they're perfectly round little feet again (I need to learn how to do this part! It makes him look so much more well-kept!)

And she shaved the bridge of his nose and around his eyes almost bare-- which keeps the hair from growing into his eyes. You can see his tear-stains even worse now, but it's okay, because if I keep his face clean every day, it should grow out less red and more white. Hopefully.

Here's Jacky just after we picked him up on Sunday!

·
Registered
1,417 Posts
He's beautiful! Rex goes to Petsmart groomer on Friday. I think they do a great job...so much better than I can do! There was a post floating around here somewhere about trimming paw pads, you may want to check that out. There is a link to two different trimmers (I just ordered both) so I can keep up with Rex's paws and sanitary regions in between his trips to the groomers. Did you get the patriotic pooch? That is what Rex is getting, so he will smell like an apple!

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
Oh he's a CUTIE!!

-c

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
He's soooo cute! Can I have him? HAHHAHAA

·
Registered
841 Posts
What a cutie all clean and smelling good
I wished they stayed that way for at least a 2 days :lol: summer is ready for bath by 3 day

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
He is so handsome! I bet he's glad he can see now. :D

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks so much you guys for all the compliments! I told Jack how CUTE you all think he is, and he got all wiggly for you...

He is chewing on a yummy peanut butter stick right now, with his hair all out of his eyes, and he looks very VERY happy!!

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Originally posted by cindysilver@Jul 3 2005, 01:20 PM
Thanks so much you guys for all the compliments!  I told Jack how CUTE you all think he is, and he got all wiggly for you... 

He is chewing on a yummy peanut butter stick right now, with his hair all out of his eyes, and he looks very VERY happy!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=77555
[/QUOTE]
Good for Jack!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks so much you guys for all the compliments! I told Jack how CUTE you all think he is, and he got all wiggly for you...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts