Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, today Jack is eight months and one week old!!

And today is also the first day he has broken the TEN POUND MARK. THat's right, my little baby is ten whole pounds!! SHOCK!!
:new_Eyecrazy:

CLOSE UP....

And THEN.... I was thinking of that picture I remembered of little Cosmo and a coke-can, and just thinking of how DIFFERENT Jack would look next to a drink can..

Which led to these pics...

Jacky boy:

Jack tries to eat the sprite can, and then promptly does a ROLL for no reason...

A final comparison --- Cosmo here....

and Jacky here!! haahahah!!

Hope you enjoyed this day in the life of Jack and Cindy and the sprite-zero can!!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys!!
I just can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to have him in my life... he brings me such joy and glee and I love him oh so dearly... Even right now he's a sleeping in my lap (kind of draped OUT of my lap now that he's big!!) but he's my little baby...

·
Registered
7,621 Posts
OMG, how cute is he!!!!!

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Great pictures!!!
I love the one that he rolled his head over on the bed. Mr. Personality. Cute pictures

·
Registered
2,035 Posts
Originally posted by cindysilver@Oct 28 2005, 11:21 PM
Thanks guys!!
  I just can't even begin to explain how grateful I am to have him in my life... he brings me such joy and glee and I love him oh so dearly... Even right now he's a sleeping in my lap (kind of draped OUT of my lap now that he's big!!) but he's my little baby...
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114491
[/QUOTE]
I know exactly what you mean about being so grateful for him...Everyday I feel so blessed to have Tucker. He makes me so happy...
Jack is very cute and Tucker is also about 10 pounds. I think it's perfect. I just hope I don't get him fat though, because I'm probably too generous with his treats.

·
Registered
13,097 Posts
What a cutie that little Jack is!! I'm finally having a chance to go thru the photos this evening and enjoying them all!! never can get enough of Malt photos! LOL

·
Registered
285 Posts
Ok you reminded me of this picture so I had to retake one of Cosmo
next to a can. I can't believe he has actually grown. When did this happen
and where was I? I would never have believed it if I didn't take this picture
again. Here ya go.

my little baby is growing right before my eyes. :new_Eyecrazy:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts