Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered in a couple of jumpsuits to see if I liked them and when I put Jett's on, with Jett's personality he made me think of Elvis in Jail House Rock. :wub: Maybe it's the short legs and white 'socks'. :HistericalSmiley:

Jett's working on the Elvis lip curl.

I think he's got it. :thumbsup:

Now my girl Callie...well...I was hoping for a CeeCee Marilyn Monroe type. But my girl's got a style all her own! I'm thinking she's more like Cyndi Lauper. :blush: I'm thinking this particular outfit really suits her. What do you think?

Hey...CeeCee wears her bow off to the side sometimes. So why isn't mine what mommy wants? I kinda like it like this. :yes:

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
LOL!!!! Boy did you nail it on those descriptions!! too funny!! I am so in love with their little sweet smiles. You are one lucky woman to have them and they hit the jackpot with you!! I wish I could cuddle them...I know they smell great too!!!!! lol!!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
Crystal your babies look adorable in their new jumpsuits and i know it'll keep them nice and toasty. :wub: I think Jett has his "Elvis" lip curl perfected and well Callie says "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and that's exactly what she's doing just like Cyndi Lauper!

So how are you liking the jumpsuits so far?

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
LOL!!!! Boy did you nail it on those descriptions!! too funny!! I am so in love with their little sweet smiles. You are one lucky woman to have them and they hit the jackpot with you!! I wish I could cuddle them...I know they smell great too!!!!! lol!!

Callie told me to have you tell Bisou that she'll come over and take care of her snoring bear for her. She knows just how to put it in it's place. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
8,106 Posts
Aww, Crystal!!! So beautiful and hysterical at the same time. Well done. Love to all of your babies.
xoxoxoxoxoxo

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crystal your babies look adorable in their new jumpsuits and i know it'll keep them nice and toasty. :wub: I think Jett has his "Elvis" lip curl perfected and well Callie says "Girls Just Want to Have Fun" and that's exactly what she's doing just like Cyndi Lauper!

So how are you liking the jumpsuits so far?

Girls just wanna have fun is right! That's my Callie. Both she and Jett are giving the jumpsuits this sign...:rochard:

They are nicely made and stay on really well since they are one piece. They aren't super heavy/warm, but great for inside during cold weather.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Crystal -- Elvis is in the house. "He ain't nothin' but a Malt dog" :rockon::rockon: And I could look at Callie "Time After Time." :wub::wub: Your two little models just made my evening for me. Adorable!!! Great little outfits on them.:wub:

·
Premium Member
17,343 Posts
Too cute and so right on!!!

Jett could go to Vegas and win the Elvis impersonation contest and Callie is sort of a Cyndi Lauper or more a Betsy Johnson type in that outfit. Both outfits are really cute, BTW. What company are they from?

The pics made me S-M-I-L-E!!!!! :) :)

·
Registered
425 Posts
LOL!! They are just the cutest little babies!! I love their new outfits! Your fluffs pictures always make me smile!! So precious! :wub:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Those outfits are adorable and of course, Jett rocks it. I think Callie is getting there, but she looks a bit dainty to be a Lauper. :LOL:

·
Premium Member
10,319 Posts
I think they both have it going on!!! Just adorable......love both the jumpsuits~~Callie girl can wear her bow off to the side if she wants too!!! CeeCee said she could!!! Love the pics and all the descriptions of their outfits!!!:wub::wub::wub:

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Crystal -- Elvis is in the house. "He ain't nothin' but a Malt dog" :rockon::rockon: And I could look at Callie "Time After Time." :wub::wub: Your two little models just made my evening for me. Adorable!!! Great little outfits on them.:wub:
Jett says "Thank you...thank you very much" in his best Elvis voice. Callie's too busy partying to say anything at the moment. lol

Too cute and so right on!!!

Jett could go to Vegas and win the Elvis impersonation contest and Callie is sort of a Cyndi Lauper or more a Betsy Johnson type in that outfit. Both outfits are really cute, BTW. What company are they from?

The pics made me S-M-I-L-E!!!!! :) :)
Don't be giving my Jettster any ideas. He's staying with me! lol

They are from HipDoggie.

Those outfits are adorable and of course, Jett rocks it. I think Callie is getting there, but she looks a bit dainty to be a Lauper. :LOL:
Well don't be telling Miss Callie she's dainty. She gives Jett a run for his money. Hmmmm....come to think of it, better not tell Jett she's dainty either. :HistericalSmiley: And do dainty girls growl? She's got the cutest little growl...almost purr like. It makes me think of Tigger from Whinnie the Pooh.:wub:

I think they both have it going on!!! Just adorable......love both the jumpsuits~~Callie girl can wear her bow off to the side if she wants too!!! CeeCee said she could!!! Love the pics and all the descriptions of their outfits!!!:wub::wub::wub:
Unfortunately Callie has not learned how to carry off the 'side bow' look yet. I've told her she needs to study CeeCee's pics. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
5,880 Posts
I love the jumpsuits! Jett is totally doing the Elvis lip curl! LOL

Callie looks like a hyper dog! She is so cute all befrazzled!

·
Premium Member
10,186 Posts
Oh, my ... I can't help falling in love with Jett. :wub::wub: And, I love Jett's lip curl ... just like Elvis! :HistericalSmiley:

And, as for darling Callie ... yes, girls just want to have fun! She's one beauty, for sure.:wub::wub:

I love their clothes, Crystal. You have the perfect models. :wub::wub:

1 - 20 of 33 Posts