Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my boy to Savannah, Georgia last week. My third visit, but his first. What a pet friendly place! He sure soaked up lots of attention.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,620 Posts
Oh my is he beautiful!
I esp. like the 2nd shot---I have been there too--- a day trip from Hilton Head.
I KNOW he was a people magnet, Toni.
Don't they just make your day!

·
Registered
2,331 Posts
Jasper you look like you had a wonderful time. All the pictures are
precious. It was so nice of your mommy to take you on a trip.:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
I think Jasper had a ball. What a precious face in that stroller, I'm in love:wub:, I can understand why he got so much attention. It looks like it was a fun trip, I always like the name Savannah.

·
Registered
216 Posts
wow Jasper you look like you had a great time. You're such a cutie how could you not attract attention?

·
Premium Member
24,025 Posts
Jasper - I'm so jealous. I've never been to Savannah. You look like you had the BEST time and you probably stopped traffic. :chili::chili: Super cute pictures of you. Toni - in those photos that have wood and windows -- was that a trolley? Trying to figure it out. I really missed your little cutie. He's so photogenic.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,178 Posts
Toni I'm so glad you and Jasper had a wonderful time, love the second picture of him, gosh I wish we would have taken the time to see Savannah:blink: what were we thinking. Jasper your such a kissable littleman:wub:

·
Banned
1,869 Posts
Toni,

What a fun time! He is so cute in his stroller - not to mention all those facial expressions - he’s to die for.

Did you stay down by the waterfront? We did our flight training at Gulfstream, in Savannah every year - I always looked forward to it - I love the waterfront area.

I'm glad that you had a nice time.

Allie

·
Registered
5,653 Posts
he is sooo cute !!! i understand why everyone was going crazy for him , awesome pics
!!!

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
Jasper, you have the cutest little face! :wub: What a fun trip, Savannah, Georgia looks beautiful. I bet Jasper received lots of attention on your trip.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts