Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, i thought i could deal with this privately but I wont, Jay at MalteseOnly is up to his old perverted, disgusting tricks again and has emailed me a picture with a naked man sitting at a desk with my face photoshoped onto it, with my full name and spoiledmaltese's name on it, i have also found out he may be emailing it, using a fake email to members here and or members at MO

Please do not reply to these emails, this will only gratify this sick sick person, if you do receive one please forward the whole email to me, please PM me for my email address, so i can report it to everyone I know how, he uses proxy addresses to obtain and send these emails and to visit here at SM, he may even be "amongst" us as a fake member, i have began to track his proxies (he doesnt know or care i know ALOT about the internet) and will continue to compile all my info, one of these days this is all going to harm his reputation (even further) and may resort in legal action

and as I have said before, all this does is drive me to make SM even bigger and better and someday there will be noone at MO but him and his fake usernames talking to himself

if you are contacted via any suspicious, email or PM that seems to come from any member here also let me know, he doesnt scare me, heck, this doesnt even make me mad anymore, i feel sorry for people with mental problems such as himself, so please try not to let it bother you either

have a great day everyone

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
You shouldn't have to put up with this crap! I wonder if he has heard the phrase "what goes around, comes around"?

Thanks for all you do!

·
Registered
17,036 Posts
Thanks for the heads up Joe. It is a shame that our world is full of people who cannot be happy unless they are causing issues with others.

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
it seems he is using emails from MO as a few have reported that they received it in an email they only used there so he may be targetting people that are members at both forums

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
This is a very sick man as you know Joe. You may want to consider talking to an attorney to protect yourself. I personally know other people who have had to resort to that.

He should spend more time screening posts on MO and less time harrassing the competition. Maybe then MO wouldn't be a boring collection of "post waiting approvals" and he might be a contender.

He looked into his magic mirror and asked who the #1 Maltese site was. It said Spoiled Maltese. He's a has-been, an also-ran, and it's just fueled his mental illness.

P

·
0 Posts
Some people!!! He obviously has way too much time on his hands! It's funny he has time for this sort of thing but not enough time to approve posts! Tells you where is head is!!!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by poochiesmom@Nov 18 2005, 02:06 PM
Some people!!! He obviously has way too much time on his hands!  It's funny he has time for this sort of thing but not enough time to approve posts! Tells you where is head is!!!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120931
[/QUOTE]

Well we all know where his head is and it ain't on his shoulders. Thank God I am no longer a member of that decrepit man's site.
The best thing that ever happened for me was to have myself banned from that imbisil's site.
I am now a proud member of the best Maltese site ever....

I will say this though Joe I am so sorry you have to put up with such a childish person's jealousy, if we can refer to him as human that is

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
It is actually a big compliment to SM. It proves that he knows that we are the #1 forum for Maltese aficionados! Why else would he do that? It shows he is aware of and is jealous of SM's success.

·
Registered
3,010 Posts
Sorry you have to put up this all of that, Joe! Keep up the good work! We love it here with you!!! SpoiledMaltese is the best! That's why I never joined the other site! - This one was MUCH better!

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear that you are going through this Joe. You certainly don't deserve it. Thank you for the great site you have provided for us here at SM. He should invest his time improving his site to make it better but we can be almost certain that he won't. He is too sick. I'm glad you are able to handle it as well as it sounds like you are. We are all behind you 100%. You are the best!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Get 'im Joe!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
WHAT A LOSER!

Even though that was disgusting, ya kinda have to laugh at someone who goes and finds a naked picture of someone (unless he has a bunch on his computer already), opens photoshop, paste your head on it and sends it to you trying so hard not to be found. I don't even recall talking much about MO lately. Joe, I think someone misses you and your attention.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Joe I'm really sorry you have to deal with such an immature individual that has not thing better to do with himself. It's obvious he is just jealous of how well your website is doing and all that you have accomplished. I hope he gets caught in the act. What a horrible person he is. He will get what is coming to him. Leave it to the universe and God. People like him always end up in bad situations. Don’t even waist your time with him. Thank for informing us.

·
Registered
17,659 Posts
Buttercloud, you hit the nail on the head. This type of sick personality thrives on any kind of attention, even negative, because it makes him feel powerful.

A friend once described him as like the Wizard of Oz, a "great and powerful" until little Toto pulled the curtain back and we saw the pathetic little man behind it.

My new image of Jay when the curtain is pulled will be a pathetic naked man with, well, a good reason to be hiding behind the curtain in embarrassment!

·
Premium Member
13,652 Posts
Originally posted by LadysMom@Nov 18 2005, 03:22 PM
Buttercloud, you hit the nail on the head. This type of sick personality thrives on any kind of attention, even negative, because it makes him feel powerful.

A friend once described him as like the Wizard of Oz, a "great and powerful" until little Toto pulled the curtain back and we saw the pathetic little man behind it.

My new image of Jay when the curtain is pulled will be a pathetic naked man with, well, a good reason to be hiding behind the curtain in embarrassment!
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=120973
[/QUOTE]

1 - 20 of 62 Posts