Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi had to write this.

Jeep liberty2004 is amazing the service is outstanding. We purchased a jeep liberty last May when our honda died. We really wanted a SUV and did our home work. We had a jeep liberty when we went to Maui and kuwai it was great.

We pursched a gold plan. This plan covers everything except ware and tear they say.

We had taken the jeep to the cottage and it was not aceleating up the hill properly.
So I took it in and they checked the transmition, the breaks and changed some stairing wheel fluid as the weel sounded funny to me.. the bill = 0 dollors. Yippy

I have brought it in for regular service and checkups , rotated the tires, align the wheels, oil change and lube. = 0 dollers. Yippy

Well today I got a flat tire on the highway. The computer gage came 0n stating the front left tire pressure falling. it was at 228 then 180 , then 150. 80 .. I was like boy better get off to the side of the road. I made it just in time to save the rims.

I thought I will call the Jeep road side insted of CAA to give it a try.
They took my information, patched me in with a tech guy and dispatched the person.. They told me one the phone it would take 30min for him to arrive. They were there in 10 min... :D I was like in shock... he had to wheel done in 7 min...

Now that was service. I was so impressed.
We really love our car and glad we got it...

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Wow! That is great service! I like those, and have said I wanted one...but hubby doesn't care for them...oh well!!! Glad you are happy with it!!!!

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
I was looking at those or the Hyndia Santa Fe, but they were a little out of my price range. I planning on selling my new Malibu when it gets into the low 20s. I've only had it a little over a month and it already has over 2,500 miles.
So I will probably be looking for a new car in the next 1-2 years. I will make sure to take one of those for a test drive.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If any of you happen to purchase one .. ensure you get the gold service plan. I can't rember how much it was , but it is worth every dollor.

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Me too , just love it. I'm very short 5 feet my husband in 6,2 so the adjustable seats are great.. he has enough room and so do I ... I can lift the chair high up and .
I love the heated seats.. they are great too. Wheel training, 4x4 excellent for winter.
I love the messages for low on few and , winshild wash , and time for service... it great

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
wow, that sounds pretty good, especially to have someone respond so fast, hopefully we will have that luck if we ever need it, we have 24/7 roadside thru Pontiac and Onstar, plus our car has a built in phone, not like a cell phone, its actually in the car, thru the speakers and hidden microphones, so in a weird way i am almost looking forward to breaking down some day to use all that :lol:

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by Joe@Feb 15 2005, 06:16 PM
wow, that sounds pretty good, especially to have someone respond so fast, hopefully we will have that luck if we ever need it, we have 24/7 roadside thru Pontiac and Onstar, plus our car has a built in phone, not like a cell phone, its actually in the car, thru the speakers and hidden microphones, so in a weird way i am almost looking forward to breaking down some day to use all that  :lol: 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=35679
[/QUOTE]

That sounds like somehting my husband would say!!!!! MEN!!!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts