Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well guess what hit the news yesterday....the da here in franklin has filed to revolk jacka** jennifer siliski's bond. the have evidence that she is breeding dogs again. she supposedly gave her house dogs (the ones she was allowed to keep for her children) to friends and neighbors to look after for her. i told some people in our group that i had a feeling that's what she was doing.
there is a hearing on feb. 15th. if we get lucky, we will be able to sit there and watch them cuff her and haul her off to jail right then!
she and a fried of hers have also filed suit against the county. she for $900,000 and her friend for $120,000. they say the county has devalued her property. (she is referring to the dogs that she signed over to the county that we then purchased and spayed/neutered)
she also said the county did not return all of her stuff.....cages, dog bowls, dogs, water bottles,etc. her friend says that the county still has her cages, etc. and dogs (my yorkie is one she has already tried to get back and the judge denied her)
i hope the judge in this matter wakes up now and see what type of woman siliski is.
will update this after court.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
:eek: Unbelievable!!!!!! I cannot fathom the gumption she must have if...1) She is breeding again!!!! 2) She wants her crap back!!!

Good Grief!
Lock her up and throw away the key!!!
Why do they think she is breeding again? And how can she say that the county has "devalued her property" when it is no longer her property!She lost that right to "her property!"
Sheesh!!!!

I am glad that nothing became of her wanting your Yorkie back!
She is REALLY nuts..huh?!

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
UUUUUUHHHHHH.....Doesn't it look suspicious that she wants ALL of her cages, dog bowls, etc back?

And what does her friend have to do with any of this? Are they trying to put the breeding business under her friend's name?

Some one PLEASE take her to jail! Maybe it'll help her understand how her dogs felt like when she treated them that way. Except she doesnt have to sleep in her own feces.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Originally posted by Kallie/Catcher's Mom@Feb 5 2005, 07:18 PM
Here is a link to the Jan. 28, 2005, story in The Tennessean:

http://www.tennessean.com/williamsonam/new...ent_ID=64726183
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=33686
[/QUOTE]

I cannot believe she was given back 7 dogs to remain in her care. She has proved herself to be unstable and unworthy to own any animal. And to think she has a friend who is willing to back her up in her new fight to regain her dogs and supplies. What a horrible person. Thankfully there was a raid on her property and the truth came out about the true conditions her dogs were living in. Those maltese are now in loving homes and I pray she will never again be able to harm another dog. Shame on her.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Tlunn --Lets go egg her house LOL.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
This is heartbreaking.....to think that even after being prosecuted and reviled for her actions this b***h is breeding dogs again! It shows just how difficult a job it is to deal with the type of person whose greed and ignorance makes them blind to anything else.

As for her friend who claims the county had no right to her dogs and her cages, tthhpphhht! When you participate, willingly or unwittingly, in a CRIME you forfeit any property used in the commission of that CRIME! She's lucky SHE wasn't prosecuted. Who does she think she's kidding!? She was sick and Jennifer was taking care of her dogs!!! Right!!

Siliski is the one who is sick!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts