Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
:new_shocked::new_shocked::new_shocked:You should be plowed out by May.:w00t: Donna, stay cosy and warm with sweet little Brooklyn.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:new_shocked::new_shocked::new_shocked:You should be plowed out by May.:w00t: Donna, stay cosy and warm with sweet little Brooklyn.
AND I had to work last night. my company CVS refused to close early and by 10pm I was stuck in the parking lot. had to have my friend come get me and my car is still there :angry:

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
The snow is beautiful but I've been in blizzards and no I don't miss that at all. Nothing like looking out the window in the morning to find you no longer can see your car, or any car for that matter! Good luck to ya!

·
Premium Member
17,455 Posts
OH MY---Greece is calling me home!

·
Premium Member
20,031 Posts
Snow belongs in pictures....not in our yards! that's all I have to say about that! I hope you can get your car back today....

Even though we have our cars dug out, I still may not go into the office today.

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Wow Donna! That's a lot of snow. I wish you could have stayed home! You be careful and I hope you don't have any more problems. I can't believe how much snow is all over the place, you guys got more than your share!
Stay safe!!

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Holy cow - you could get buried walking in that stuff!!! :p

They showed a time lapse someone did just before the storm it...had a timer on his patio table and a few flakes...as it progressed, the table was covered and it was way up his umbrella - unbelievable. I like snow, but that's a bit much :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts