Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last Sunday was the kick off of Goshen's 'Shop Outside The Box' where downtown stores are open on Sunday's for the Christmas Season. They are doing a wonderful job of creating a festive atmosphere with carriage rides and different groups caroling. We were treated to a wonderful quartet who came in and caroled Jett and Callie. I'm such a nerd mom....I had to get the camera. :blush:

Here's my little Jett & Callie enjoying their first experience with carolers.

Ok...so I know I'm rushing the season but I hope these pics start to put everyone in the holiday spirit. :wub:

·
Registered
7,915 Posts
Oh Crystal, they certainly did put me in the holiday spirit :) Awwwww look at your adorable babies, and the smiles they create. LOVE the pics, and you , and your babies.

HAPPY BEGINNING TO THE HOLIDAY SEASON :)

·
Premium Member
24,173 Posts
Crystal if your a nerd I'm right beside you lol, I would have gotten the camera out also. Your store looks so inviting, Callie and Jett loved it:chili:, next will be Santa visiting them:chili: keep your camera close. :innocent:gosh it's 81 today soooo hard to get in the Christmas spirit here.

·
Premium Member
3,223 Posts
LOL, Cadeau and Cacia would have been singing right along with them. My little Jacob singers should get into a carolling group. ;)

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Oh my goodness, so freakin adorable! Miss you a bunch, Crystal! It was nice to come on SM today and immediately get to look at your precious pictures. Oh, that Jett! Yes, he will always have my heart! Tchelsi says "me too, mom!"
Heidi!!!! Oh gosh it's so good to see you posting on SM!! We ALL miss you my friend. And we are soooooo Tchelsi and Tatumn deprived I can hardly stand it. Pictures please...PLEASE.... :innocent: .... purdy please? :prayer:

·
Premium Member
2,210 Posts
How sweet! What a great way to get into the Christmas spirit. Those ladies are really special. It looks like Callie and Jett enjoyed the spirit, too.

·
Premium Member
24,019 Posts
Crystal - your two must have made the carolers day.:chili: I love that close up with the woman singing to Callie. Adorable and what a great idea. Love the revival of small towns and local businesses.:aktion033: BTW, does Jett EVER take a bad picture?:blink:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
How wonderful!!! I love your area Crystal. Everyone seems so sweet. J&C certainly got the royal treatment getting sung to while being held! I bet those carolers wanted to put J&C in their coats and bring them with them!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts