·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can you see me? I'm camouflaged!

I'm hiding in my foxhole.

Is it safe to lift my head yet?

Awww...ok...I'll let you find me!

Despite popular belief, my little MAN Jett is not forced to wear girlie things very often. This is another very popular and manly harness vest here at the store that has not generated much attention on line. So we just thought we'd give it a little plug because there are getting to be more and more little men here on SM. Which Jett is very grateful for btw. :blush:

You can check it out at Commando Harness - PamperedPetBoutiqueLLC

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
Jett looks adorable in that jacket but he'd look cute in anything. You just see that face and the word cute pops into your head. :wub:

·
Premium Member
16,777 Posts
What a sweet little camo baby!

·
Premium Member
8,521 Posts
OMG, Jett just can't get any cuter. :wub: I think you look very manly in your vest and i had a hard time finding you at first. Jett this is Riley, i wish my mommy would cut my hair like yours instead of making me wear long hair and bows. I want to be a manly man like you. :)

·
Premium Member
20,059 Posts
Jett, I hate to say it....but I could see you the whole time!!!

And if you feel like you're mom is exploiting you in any fashion,....you need to demand to come live with with us!!! OK? :thumbsup: .....got your lines down...right?!

See you shortly.... :innocent:

·
Premium Member
4,785 Posts
What a handsome manly, man vest!!!! Jett looks great and happy to be wearing guy clothes!!!
Love the vest Crystal.

·
Registered
13,404 Posts
Jett! You handsome little devil! Even camo can't take that from you. :) Love the flack jacket.

·
Premium Member
6,469 Posts
Jett - I just caught Hunter on your store website checking things out. He's officially on a spending limit this spring so no more teasing him with all your great items! He seems to really like the harness vests that you sell since rocking out his new jean vest all over town (when dad's not looking of course). You just might be TOO good of a salespup! :wub:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts