Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are pics of JJ from yesterdays show in PA. Chiara is in some as well she is such a show expert. She loves to hang out and watch. Dog Mammal Canidae Dog breed Maltese

Dress Clothing Gown Shoulder Wedding dress

Dog Canidae West highland white terrier Dog breed Maltese

Dog Conformation show Dog breed Canidae Companion dog

Dog Vertebrate Mammal Canidae Maltese

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank You!! Stacy Emma will get there too!! I can not take credit for his conditioning and grooming that is all my wife's doing!!!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Stunning, absolutely stunning!! And living proof that satin sheets on his humans' bed and uncarpeted floors go a long way toward allowing JJ to be a free-roaming beloved pet, a bed buddy, and an absolutely gorgeous show dog with a stunning coat all at the same time. Larry and Liz, you both deserve a lot of credit for all that you've accomplished. :thumbsup: And Kiki is too precious for words. :wub:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Stunning, absolutely stunning!! And living proof that satin sheets on his humans' bed and uncarpeted floors go a long way toward allowing JJ to be a free-roaming beloved pet, a bed buddy, and an absolutely gorgeous show dog with a stunning coat all at the same time. Larry and Liz, you both deserve a lot of credit for all that you've accomplished. :thumbsup: And Kiki is too precious for words. :wub:
Thanks Mary!! Satin Sheets do work well ::aktion033:

·
Registered
5,433 Posts
What an incredible coat. :new_shocked::new_shocked: can't be easy to keep it that perfect. What a beauty. :aktion033: :aktion033: :aktion033:

·
Premium Member
20,073 Posts
Holy Cow, look at the length of that coat! Does he ever trip over it? :blush:

JJ is absolutely stunning....and I have that on an expert opinion....Ava's.:wub:

·
Premium Member
24,028 Posts
Lawrence and Liz -- JJ just takes my breath away. I can't even begin to think about the grooming involved. I spend about 1/60th of that time on my own hair.:HistericalSmiley: And I guess it shows.:blush: I however have a complaint. We don't get to see or hear about Chiara nearly enough. So I'm calling for some equal time here:)

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Lawrence and Liz -- JJ just takes my breath away. I can't even begin to think about the grooming involved. I spend about 1/60th of that time on my own hair.:HistericalSmiley: And I guess it shows.:blush: I however have a complaint. We don't get to see or hear about Chiara nearly enough. So I'm calling for some equal time here:)
Sue, there's just not enough time. Kiki (Chiara) says they MUST spend their time buying her more princess beds, designer clothes, diamond collars, satin & pearl bows, pink strollers, leopard print travel pens, fur-lined carrier bags ... the list goes on and on ... and she's got it all!:happy:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts