Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
I'm loving all the Jodi pics lately!!! Great pics. You can tell Jodi Bear loves his walks. And Bren...you look great girlfriend! Great picture of you and the Jodi Bear!

·
Premium Member
24,026 Posts
Brenda - great pix. :wub::wub: In fact, Jodi reminds me of Tyler in the first one. So cute and so happy. The second one -- the tree almost looks like fingers and a hand embracing Jodi (no, I'm not drinking mimosa's with b'fast YET:HistericalSmiley:) and I love the last one with you in it. Just beautiful.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hey thanks, did you spot my sister "Waldo" in the black t-shirt ? she's holding the leash ...I thought she was hidden but saw her afterwards.

(sue...you feelin' allright? lol. I was calling it Octo-tree but it has 9 trunks)

·
Premium Member
8,623 Posts
That looks like a nice place to take a walk. Jodi looks adorable peeping out of those tress.
Great pictures!

·
Registered
11,074 Posts
Oh gosh Brenda, you and Jodi both look fabulous! And you've got a really lovely place to walk too. Great pics. I'm guessing my Tammy's post I've missed some Jodi pics. *sigh* I hate it when I can't get on SM much. Ok...as soon as I can, I'll look up your past picture post. :thumbsup:

Love you gf!! I've missed our emails. One of these days...truly...I'll have more time.

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
thanks everyone, of course there are a dozen other shots for every one 'scene' because how do you keep a dog in a tree sitting still? And I never get any shots of me with Jodi (I take the pics) so I had my sister take a few. I love birch trees and the other tree (aspen I think) was huge, I love the bark. Pic doesn't do it justice.

hey crystal...i miss you too, it's good to see you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts