Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Finally Jodi's Secret Santa reveal - I had some camera troubles (couldn't find the battery charger cord), then used my phone but the photos are not good quality and the pup looked scruffy. Then I could not download them to my laptop. I could do this at work today, but I still was not happy with the quality. So tonite I washed the scruffy pup's face and gathered the loot and off we went to a friend's house for a photo shoot. Thank goodness for friends!

So here is our Secret Santa - it's Milo and Orla! They were so good to us, with sweaters, toys, a cosy blue jacket, and a beautiful, soft throw. You will just have to see it, it's colourful and fun, we love it. Thank you Orla and Milo!

oh no they are sideways...can anyone tell me how to fix this please? thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
ummmm, where be the photos?

I have never had so much trouble with photos and uploading but as you can see, they are sideways:w00t:

And also Milo and Orla sent this pretty card. The cat Posey decided to check things out and made sure we had everything.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Yay, finally! So glad to see your reveal--I was waiting for it! Wow, what great presents Jodi got. He was definitely a good boy.

Hope you're settled back home and are getting some much needed rest.

xoxoxox

·
Premium Member
23,998 Posts
Hi Bren -- I tried to turn all the ones on their side around but could only do 4. Hope it helps. Wow, those are great presents from Orla and Milo. Love the sweater and especially love that blue coat. The color stands out so beautifully with Jodi's hair. So many great gifts like the foxy blanket!! Is that a live little dog (vs a stuffed one) in the photo too? Is that your friend's dog?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Sue that looks so much better. Yes that is Benny the Shih Tzu, he does look like a stuff toy, I never noticed that.

·
Premium Member
7,656 Posts
Worth the wait! I love the one where Jodi looks like he is howling a THANK YOU! Great prezzies' Milo is a good little shopper.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Some photos that I took from the first photo shoot at my place. Jodi really does look nice in his new sweaters.

Posey is enjoying the gift wrap and Jodi trying to reach the green frog. His favourite I think. Thank you again Orla and Milo.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
awww I'm so glad you like the gifts! Jodi is so adorable and I had so much fun shopping for him!

Hi Orla, I wish I could get some photos like yours of Milo (Instagram)
any pointers?? I saw the photo of Milo wearing the vest I sent...looks so cute.

·
Premium Member
24,072 Posts
Jodi you look so handsome little man :wub: auntie loves your news Christmas sweater, it fits you perfect, and all your gifts, wow little guy you were such a good boy:wub:
Looks like you were spoiled just right from auntie Orla and little Milo great gifts, love the wrapping paper
Posey is so cute:wub: just so very very cute:wub:

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Jodi, you got such great gifts and look so handsome in your sweaters! :wub: The card is really pretty too! Orla and Milo did a great job!

·
Premium Member
10,171 Posts
Orla and Milo sent such wonderful gifts. The gift wrapping is so nice, too.

Jodi looks fabulous in his new sweater. I love how he is looking at the green frog!

·
Premium Member
5,425 Posts
Hi Orla, I wish I could get some photos like yours of Milo (Instagram)
any pointers?? I saw the photo of Milo wearing the vest I sent...looks so cute.
He wore that gorgeous vest for New Years Eve, and everyone loved it :thumbsup:

Bribery is how I get photos of Milo. Toys, treats held in one had above the camera in my other lol.
Lighting is important too. I unfortunately don't have good natural light in my house, so I use a flash. But, the flash on cameras will make dogs look kinda creepy with green glowing eyes, and it makes very harsh light too. I use an external flash on my camera, and point it up at the ceiling(which is white, it won't work unless it's white) so the flash bounces off it and creates a much softer light. Natural lighting is by far the best though.

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
He wore that gorgeous vest for New Years Eve, and everyone loved it :thumbsup:

Bribery is how I get photos of Milo. Toys, treats held in one had above the camera in my other lol.
Lighting is important too. I unfortunately don't have good natural light in my house, so I use a flash. But, the flash on cameras will make dogs look kinda creepy with green glowing eyes, and it makes very harsh light too. I use an external flash on my camera, and point it up at the ceiling(which is white, it won't work unless it's white) so the flash bounces off it and creates a much softer light. Natural lighting is by far the best though.

Thanks for the pointers - may I ask what kind of camera you use? Oh and be careful of those buttons on the vest...I know he would have to be a contortionist to reach them while he's wearing it, but I hope he doesn't chew them if it's in his reach.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts