Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,419 Posts
Thanks for the pointers - may I ask what kind of camera you use? Oh and be careful of those buttons on the vest...I know he would have to be a contortionist to reach them while he's wearing it, but I hope he doesn't chew them if it's in his reach.
I use a canon 700D, with a 18-55mm lens usually.

I generally don't leave him in sweaters when unsupervised as sometimes when he's lying down his paw slips out of the hole, and gets caught in the sweater, which leaves him walking around on 3 paws! But, I hadn't even thought about the buttons! Thanks for the reminder!

·
Premium Member
13,413 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
I use a canon 700D, with a 18-55mm lens usually.

I generally don't leave him in sweaters when unsupervised as sometimes when he's lying down his paw slips out of the hole, and gets caught in the sweater, which leaves him walking around on 3 paws! But, I hadn't even thought about the buttons! Thanks for the reminder!

Thanks, your camera is similar to mine. Similar enough that I should be able to get similar results LOL ( so I have to learn to use my camera!)
come to think of it, I don't leave Jodi in sweaters unsupervised either - well I should know that you watch him too, but I would hate to think I gave you a hazardous sweater :blush: - better to be safe since it occurred to me.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts