Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here we go with Jodi's Secret Santa reveal.....Jodi was excited to receive this big box from a place far away from us, a much warmer place with palm trees and even some movie stars. But his new friend is the best star of all in his books. Look how much fun we had opening our presents from our Secret Santas

There was some frantic tearing of wrapping and nibbling of each toy and finally a chew fest and tug of war with ribbon, with Posey the cat. A fun nite.

Thank you so much Kim and Tyler, you spoiled Jodi with all of his favourite presents and he loved it.:wub:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
15,980 Posts
Jodi sure received some nice presents from Tyler and Kim! Jodi looks so content on his new blanket, and I like the frog give too! Great reveal!

·
Super Moderator
9,637 Posts
Great presents - the blankie is priceless and a duckie. Jodie seems to like the fluffy green bone toy the best. What a great secret santa.

·
Premium Member
10,616 Posts
Yay! During the clues game, I almost went berserk trying to guess who was Tyler's buddy. Lucky Jody. He got some great prezzies from Beverly Hills.

·
Premium Member
24,143 Posts
Jodi you just the most kissable little face:wub: you must have been a very good boy,
looks like your SS nailed the gifts. Ducky:chili: one of Matilda's favorites.

Kim and Tyler great gifts:aktion033:

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Love your reveal!

I'm so glad that Jodi--and you, Brenda, like everything. It was really fun picking things out according to your wish list. When I saw "cozy blanket" on the list, I knew I had to get the same one Tyler has! Hopefully, the leash will last a while and Jodi won't eat through it!!! And, yes, it was a struggle to wrap as Tyler wanted everything for himself. He did run off with the green frog, as well as the blue dog. He started for the duck, but I quickly reminded him that he has a duck of his own!

xoxoxox

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Jodi got some really wonderful gifts! Looks like he had a wonderful time! Great reveal. :wub:

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
B....great reveal! Love that Posey got in on the action too! The last pic of them together is too cute. PS....your tree looks beautiful! Thanks for the Christmas card. I loved it!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts