Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, fyi, our SS reveals are supposed to be posted by Dec 31 but I won't be at my house until Jan 2, so it will be shortly after that.

I left my place a couple of days before our SS parcel arrived and am spending Christmas with my parents. But thankfully my housesitter checked my mail and it arrived safe and sound.

OK back to the festivities..LOL...hope you are all enjoying the holidays!
love from Jodi and me!

·
Premium Member
4,130 Posts
Brenda, I hope you are having a great time! Looking forward to the reveal when you get back!

·
Premium Member
24,095 Posts
Sounds like your having a wonderful time with your parents, I know they are loving every moment with you. Jodi will be so excited to get his gifts:chili:
Have a safe trip home Brenda:wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everyone, well the big stuff is over now, Christmas dinner (we ended up with 10 and then 7 left and 3 more arrived at suppertime and stayed 3 days). My mother, sister and I visited our relatives in a nearby town (mom's family) on Boxing Day.
Another sister had us all over for supper a couple of nights ago, the out of towners left again and now it's just me, Mom and Dad. Amongst all of this Mom has been under teh weather since before Christmas and is getting her strength back, so my sister and I had been trying to keep on top of everything. She's 87 and soon 88 and stubborn, says she's feeling better but I guess at that age it takes a little longer to get your energy back.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Hope you had a great Christmas and things are going well at home--and that you're getting rest!!!

Jodi is lucky...he'll have had Christmas and New Year's presents:wub:

Enjoy your last few days:wub::wub::wub:

·
Premium Member
13,418 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hope you had a great Christmas and things are going well at home--and that you're getting rest!!!

Jodi is lucky...he'll have had Christmas and New Year's presents:wub:

Enjoy your last few days:wub::wub::wub:

Thanks Kim I hope you did too. No I am not getting rest, LOL, taking care of Mom and Dad (who have regular meals like clockwork) keeps me hopping. Dad is quite capable of cooking and taking care of Mom but since I'm here I'll do what I can. Mom is annoyed whenever I ask her how she is, is she tired? etc. I asked her if she felt better than last week, and she got annoyed. although said she said 'yes' so I guess I'll go with that.

I know, it will be fun to open his SS gifts when we get back.

·
Premium Member
3,030 Posts
Thanks Kim I hope you did too. No I am not getting rest, LOL, taking care of Mom and Dad (who have regular meals like clockwork) keeps me hopping. Dad is quite capable of cooking and taking care of Mom but since I'm here I'll do what I can. Mom is annoyed whenever I ask her how she is, is she tired? etc. I asked her if she felt better than last week, and she got annoyed. although said she said 'yes' so I guess I'll go with that.

I know, it will be fun to open his SS gifts when we get back.
LOL..You can't win--too funny!!! Sounds like you may need a vacation after this!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts