Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to show someone I work with a pic of my 3 fluffbutts and when I logged in, I went to My Controls, but there was not a "My Album" for me to click on. So, how do I get access to my photos?????

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
during the upgrade somehow the gallery didnt get upgraded but i should have known better to do it right before a holiday, so we're just waiting on Monday for the forum people to get back in, hopefully they will get it all working at the beginning of the week

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ah ok!!!! scared me..... thought I'd lost them, and it was heck figuring out how to put them on!!!!

thanks!!!

·
Registered
4,515 Posts
ah ok!!!! scared me..... thought I'd lost them, and it was heck figuring out how to put them on!!!!

thanks!!!
[/B]
no problemo, hopefully everything will be back to normal next week, again, what is normal?

·
Registered
17,045 Posts

thanks!!!
[/B]
OMG!!! Bet you had flashbacks from MO.................you have been BANNED...Goodbye!

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
17,045 Posts
Sorry Scott, I could not resist. The reason this came to me is because if anything out of the ordinary comes up I have those same flashbacks
Then I take a deep breathe and remember we are treated like adults with respect here. Thanks Joe, you are the best! :D

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I have also noticed that when you click on someone's profile, their link to the list of posts and topics is not shown anymore...will that come back too?

·
Premium Member
21,482 Posts
I have also noticed that when you click on someone's profile, their link to the list of posts and topics is not shown anymore...will that come back too?
[/B]
Traci, there is a drop down box called "Profile Options" on the right side of the page. It has all those options that used to be in a list.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
[/B]
Traci, there is a drop down box called "Profile Options" on the right side of the page. It has all those options that used to be in a list.

[/B]

I didn't look that far...thanks!
I am having some issues with picture posting too...I am sure I will figure it all out soon...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts