Premium Member
Sandi-- w/Kitzel (Kitzi) & Lisel (Lisi)
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So NO ONE has used this?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
I haven't used that. Can you do Dr foster & smith? They have glucosamine products, they are on line.

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I haven't used that. Can you do Dr foster & smith? They have glucosamine products, they are on line.
I have used Cosequin & glucosamine for months----no noticable difference!

·
Premium Member
3,650 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
My daughter, Shannon, started giving this to her Golden Retriever, Sam. He is 8 years old and was moving like a very old dog. He was loosing hair, he couldn't walk up stairs or walk hardly at all. When she started giving him this he is now able to play with her children and go horseback riding with them, swimming in the pond, a whole different dog. She swears by this medication.

NuVetOnline.com offering NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus Nutritional Supplements for Dogs and Cats

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My daughter, Shannon, started giving this to her Golden Retriever, Sam. He is 8 years old and was moving like a very old dog. He was loosing hair, he couldn't walk up stairs or walk hardly at all. When she started giving him this he is now able to play with her children and go horseback riding with them, swimming in the pond, a whole different dog. She swears by this medication.

NuVetOnline.com offering NuVet Plus and NuJoint Plus Nutritional Supplements for Dogs and Cats
Tina, I tried several times to access this address w/out success, please check and repost if different than above.
Many thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks Tina---got the site---do you know which one she uses---3 kinds available?
Also, how long before it kicked in to a noticable difference? Many thanks.

·
Premium Member
4,225 Posts
Thanks Tina---got the site---do you know which one she uses---3 kinds available?
Also, how long before it kicked in to a noticable difference? Many thanks.
Sam takes the joint plus. It started to work within a week or so. He is a whole different dog on this medication.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I tried Cosequin and Joint Resolution. I think the Resolution was better than the Cosequin but neither was truly the best he still wasn't good . About a month and a half ago I tried these treats I found at Petco called Zuke's Hip Action with glucosamine and chondroitin give him one a day. Wow what a difference these really worked great for my furbaby!! He is running and acting like himself again. I believe you just have to try different things and see what works best for your furbaby.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts