Maltese Dogs Forum : Spoiled Maltese Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
7,741 Posts
aww shes so cute...i like the length of her hair...looks good on her. is she ready for her birthday?

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Dec 14 2004, 02:44 PM
the little holes in the rug are holes that Jongee ate or dug up...

each hole got bigger and bigger everyday or new holes appeared..she doesnt do it anymore , she used to do it  when she was going thru her "naughty" stage 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23114
[/QUOTE]

Very cute pictures! Lexi used to dig holes and bite at my bathroom rug. I finally just got rid of it. Plus it was white (what was I thinking when I bought it
) and it was impossible to keep clean.

·
Registered
7,428 Posts
Oh, I forgot to mention that I love her hair! That is how long Lexi's was when I cut it. It was so pretty but it was a matted mess.

·
Registered
707 Posts
She's so cute...how do you keep her so white (her face I mean) Bella's hair is about that lenght and I love it. She doesn't mat every easy but I do brush her EVERYDAY! My problem is the staining. She's 6 months old and she stains so easy. I'm doing the hydrogen peroxide on her and it's helping but I just started again.

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
She's so lovely! NOW GO DO YOUR FINALS PROJECT!!!!!!

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
I want her!!!!!!!!

If I can't have Charmypoo's babies...then I want Jong-ee!!!

·
Registered
2,863 Posts
i showed cynthia the pics....and cynthia was like "that looks like my little ellie". lol. its crazy how much they look alike.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by doctorcathy@Dec 14 2004, 05:42 PM
i showed cynthia the pics....and cynthia was like "that looks like my little ellie".  lol.  its crazy how much they look alike.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23156
[/QUOTE]

Hubby thinks I'm nuts when I say another malt looks like Brinkley...he says they ALL look alike...
He can't tell them apart...I showed him Jongee and Charmypoos pics and how the faces can be long / short etc...he said he saw that, but he still couldn't tell most of them apart...he he..only to malt lovers I guess.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Originally posted by mee@Dec 14 2004, 05:49 PM
Tlunn== how come u want jongee if u cant get charmpoo's babies?? why is jongee ur SECOND PIC???? huh?? hahah ... I WANT BRINKLEY !!! 

<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=23159
[/QUOTE]

I think I just want a girl

·
Registered
36 Posts
I'm having a big laugh everyone -- because everytime you give Jongee a compliment, you are giving my Tessa a compliment. Sisters who look alike for sure -- coat, size, face, eyes. The only thing that is different is that Tessa doesn't have a topknot yet. But when I post my pictures of Tessa, you are all going to say -- is that Jongee??? or Tessa???? Mee and I will play tricks on you. I wish I could go to the get together Thursday -- working is interfering with my fun. Phooey!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts