1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
841 Posts

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Where did you purchase it? Many stores will give you a credit for the difference if the purchase was within a reasonable time from the sale. It might be worth a try...$100 is a big difference in price.

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Valletta is 4.4 lbs and she fits in hers with room to spare. I think though, if your dog is more than 6 lbs, or has a large frame, it might be kind of tight. I would say to check your dog's measurements as well as weight because a tall, thin dog might not fit as well as a short one who weighs more. I love my bag, even though she chewed on part of the handle.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 28 2005, 10:56 AM
Valletta is 4.4 lbs and she fits in hers with room to spare. I think though, if your dog is more than 6 lbs, or has a large frame, it might be kind of tight.  I would say to check your dog's measurements as well as weight because a tall, thin dog might not fit as well as a short one who weighs more.  I love my bag, even though she chewed on part of the handle.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114293
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the response. Valletta is beautiful!!!

·
Registered
522 Posts
I see that the brown alligator looking bag has a snap enclosure on the side. Izzy was poking her head out of that opening so I had to adhere a magnetic clasp. And now Juicy has it there.
I love Izzy's Juicy bag.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Originally posted by saltymalty@Oct 28 2005, 07:50 AM
Where did you purchase it?  Many stores will give you a credit for the difference if the purchase was within a reasonable time from the sale.  It might be worth a try...$100 is a big difference in price.
<div align="right">index.php?act=findpost&pid=114257
[/QUOTE]
Oh I wish I could We got it at a small boutique in town, she is the same girl that found Summer for us. I would try to take it back but she is the only cute and I mean cute dog store in town. She's only been open maybe a year and 1/2 I really want her to make it.. So i will bite my lip and not say anything else lol..

·
Registered
3,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
OK guys...Charmy Poo has me beat...she found the croc Juicy bag at Saks for almost $200 off!!! I think it was $196 instead of $296 at Neimans. My hat is off to you, Charmy Poo...you get the Juicy Extrordinaire Shopper award!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.